alicecrowly
Any other Mom's tearing their hair out trying to find zhu zhu pets? lol
December 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Check out this site GoGrabber.com, it's saving my procrastinating butt! lol

I know other mom's are having trouble finding them, so I wanted to let everybody
 know how I got one.

I've seen some posts from Moms that are wating outside Toys R Us for new shipments to try and get one, but frankly, I live in New England and it's COLD at five AM!! I wanted to buy from Amazon.com because they have free shipping on like, everything, but the only ones they had were being sold (at WAY marked up prices) by third parties. 

HOWEVER, one of my girlfriends told me about gograbber.com, which is a free website that will "watch" items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.
It was so awesome! I was just doing the dishes, I heard the gograbber alarm go off on my PC, hopped on and bought the zhu zhu pet! It worked so well I now have gograbber watching a whole bunch of stuff for me!
 Lol! Good luck everybody!

Replies

• sunshine86912
    December 1, 2009 at 11:36 AM

lmao okay so the story is funny :)  i am not trying to get one of those stupid things though! my kids are too little..i thought it would be neat..but im not going to go crazy trying to get one! there are people around here selling them for 30+$$ for an 8$ toy? no freakin way!  thanks for the info on gograbber though! thats neat. glad you got your zhu zhu pet! 

• tretresmom
    December 1, 2009 at 11:38 AM

LOL  too funny.  Luckily my kids are not asking for them. 

• MPWifeJessicia
    December 1, 2009 at 12:13 PM

I have never even heard of zhu zhu pets, but thanks for the site! By the way, I had to laugh at your story too...lol. It's funny the things we do for our kids. ;)

• geminishadow79
    December 1, 2009 at 12:24 PM

great! I'll give it a try!

• Plus-size-mommy
    December 2, 2009 at 9:42 AM

No, I bought a Zhu Zhu for 20 bucks lol!

But, I am trying to find a pillow pet and a zhu zhu pet for my nephew so I'm gonna try this thing, I've got it watching zhu zhu pets and a pillow pet!

• lalasmama2007
    December 2, 2009 at 10:44 AM

I found Zhu Zhu pets by accident in a Hallmark store in the mall yesterday.  They had tons of them and no one was looking at them or buying them.  They were $15.95, but I had a coupon for $5.00 off my purchase, so it was $10.95.  Maybe try your local card stores.  People aren't looking for them there, so maybe they may have them.

• NicoleKelly
    December 2, 2009 at 10:59 AM

NO....got my son the whole set & one for my cafemom friends who had problems finding them.  Get your kid one for Valentines day...they'll be plentiful then!!!!

Drag picture to move.

• BrandonsMom1000
    December 2, 2009 at 11:00 AM

I don't even know what they are, but I saw some on Craigslist.

• NicoleKelly
    December 2, 2009 at 11:06 AM

OMG!!!!  My son wants one of those stupid Pillow Pets.  I saw the commercial for it & thought "How stupid, nobody will ever buy these" they are all sold out!!!!! 

Drag picture to move.

Quoting Plus-size-mommy:

No, I bought a Zhu Zhu for 20 bucks lol!

But, I am trying to find a pillow pet and a zhu zhu pet for my nephew so I'm gonna try this thing, I've got it watching zhu zhu pets and a pillow pet!

• tonyalynn
    December 2, 2009 at 11:28 AM

What is a pillow pet?  

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts