alicecrowly
Any other Mom's tearing their hair out trying to find zhu zhu pets? lol
December 1, 2009 at 11:33 AM

Check out this site GoGrabber.com, it's saving my procrastinating butt! lol

I know other mom's are having trouble finding them, so I wanted to let everybody
 know how I got one.

I've seen some posts from Moms that are wating outside Toys R Us for new shipments to try and get one, but frankly, I live in New England and it's COLD at five AM!! I wanted to buy from Amazon.com because they have free shipping on like, everything, but the only ones they had were being sold (at WAY marked up prices) by third parties. 

HOWEVER, one of my girlfriends told me about gograbber.com, which is a free website that will "watch" items for you on Amazon and let you know when amazon has them in stock at regular retail price.
It was so awesome! I was just doing the dishes, I heard the gograbber alarm go off on my PC, hopped on and bought the zhu zhu pet! It worked so well I now have gograbber watching a whole bunch of stuff for me!
 Lol! Good luck everybody!

Replies

• mom2Bellarose
    December 2, 2009 at 11:55 PM

I bought DD's a few months ago because I knew I wouldn't be able to find them at Christmas. Just a little warning though for all you mommas that bought them for your kids...DON'T let your kids get them near their hair!!! Yesterday my DD was hollering for help and when I got in the kitchen her hamster was stuck in her hair and there was no getting it unstuck...bye bye chunk of hair...and right before Christmas pictures to, DARN!

• BrenMOM
    by BrenMOM
    December 3, 2009 at 9:37 AM

Just saw them at the big craft show in PA 

Showed my friend what is causing all the hubbub....

We didnt' need them since there are no small children for us to buy for.

Bren

• Zookeeperof4
    December 11, 2009 at 10:08 AM

We do not have tiled floors in our house..we have a low pile carpet....would they not work for us? I am just thinking before I bother killing myself searching I may as well ask.

• Plus-size-mommy
    December 11, 2009 at 10:22 AM

I found a site similar to gograbber, it's called zoolert.com This place is amazing!! It has trackers for all the hot toys, I was able to get a starter set w/ patches from shopko.com for 30 bucks!! In fact shopko.com has the starter set still in stock right now. But, seriously zoolert.com is a great place to find the hot toys!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts