Smarter Living

Christy644
Easy-Cheap-Fun-Cute for kids-Snowman kit!!!!!
November 22, 2009 at 3:10 PM

last year I had a ton of kids to give gifts. So I made them all snowman kits. I spent 10 bucks at goodwill and ended up with 9 kits all together.

To make a snow man kit you will need

bucket

2 rocks for eyes

3 rocks for buttons

cork (paint it orange) for nose

scarf

Put the rocks, cork and scarf in the bucket. Make a little snowman poem and put it on the bucket as a tag. Just add snow and there you go!!!!

Replies

• auroragold
    November 22, 2009 at 3:26 PM

THANK YOU!

You just gave me party favors for our "winter wonderland" birthday!

• mae_01_sw
    November 22, 2009 at 3:35 PM

These are cute! My aunt gave these out to each family last year as part of their Christmas presents!

• roseandlove
    November 22, 2009 at 3:40 PM

you could add real snow or cotton balls or stuffing(for pillows) for snow if you dont have snow.

thats what i would add.

• Christy644
    November 22, 2009 at 3:49 PM

Good point! I'm in the mountains we get more snwo than we do summer. I'd be glad to send some anywhere LOL.

Quoting roseandlove:

you could add real snow or cotton balls or stuffing(for pillows) for snow if you dont have snow.

thats what i would add.

• roseandlove
    November 22, 2009 at 3:50 PM

Quoting Christy644:

Good point! I'm in the mountains we get more snwo than we do summer. I'd be glad to send some anywhere LOL.

Quoting roseandlove:

thats what i would add.

send  some to pa.

• psych_mom
    November 22, 2009 at 4:24 PM

Unfortunately I live it the south and we don't get snow here very much... cute idea though!

• TwinMomma122304
    November 22, 2009 at 11:12 PM

Oooh!  Me too!!!  My twins turn 5 on the 23rd, and while wanting to stay away from "Christmas" themed birthday ideas, snowman would be great!!  And these would make GREAT party favors!!!!

Quoting auroragold:

THANK YOU!

• auroragold
    November 23, 2009 at 7:03 AM

Quoting TwinMomma122304:

Oooh!  Me too!!!  My twins turn 5 on the 23rd, and while wanting to stay away from "Christmas" themed birthday ideas, snowman would be great!!  And these would make GREAT party favors!!!!

Quoting auroragold:

THANK YOU!

Go over to the birthday party planning group for ideas. We're doing a "winter wonderland" theme and I've posted some details about it.  Maybe it'll help you out.  December birthdays are hard!

• twinsin1998
    November 23, 2009 at 8:54 AM

I think that might work for a group of cub scouts.  They could do them and give them to a nursing home and then when the season is over the people in the nursing home could put them in there drawer till next year.

• millerbunch
    November 23, 2009 at 9:31 AM

that is such a cute idea..  i  just have to figure out what to use the idea on.....lol   i am wondering what to do for my 1st grader's class...

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts