Promised2One
Holiday hot drinks
November 5, 2009 at 5:58 PM

I love hot drinks over the holiday season anyone got any easy mixes

Replies

• Just_Bethy
    November 5, 2009 at 7:12 PM

We just do the regular old Hot Chocolate with candy cane stirrers..nothing original here.... 

• Stephanie3804
    November 5, 2009 at 7:37 PM

I love hot chocolate as well. I just buy the mix at the store.

• southermomof3
    November 5, 2009 at 7:59 PM

Same here. Just plain old hot chocolate from the store with marshmallows in em!! Yummy!

• klotztheatre
    November 5, 2009 at 8:24 PM

I love hot drinks in Winter. I don't drink coffee, but I love Pero with the chritmasy creamers (pumpkin spice, peppermint mocha and gingerbread) I love Hot cocoa with candy cane stirrers as well. We also love hot cider and herbal teas:)

• BabyBeans0506
    November 6, 2009 at 2:59 AM

Coffee! I love coffee with flavored creamers (had a great one tonight it was mint chocolate truffle!) We also have alot of hot cocoa this time of the year (I like to make mine on the stove top with Hersheys cocoa powder, sugar, a pinch of salt, and Carnation Evaporated milk- one can milk to one can water). I will then add all kinds of things to this depending on how I feel- I may add candy canes, a bit of vanilla extract, cinnamon, and of course Marshmallows. :)

We also do apple cider ( with cinnamon on top, or a cinnamon stick placed in the cup). I also drink alot of sleepytime tea at night, and peppermint tea. I have also made the girls what I call "Holiday milk"..lol. Its alot like cocoa only no chocolate. I will give them this right before they brush teeth and go off to bed. On the stove I heat up vitamin D milk, add a little vanilla extract, some sugar, and some cinnamon. They love it. :)

• MarthaCrocker
    November 6, 2009 at 8:28 AM

We do a lot of Hot Chocolate, marshmallows. Only diff, I buy Mexican chocolate blocks , so yummy has spices in it, kids love it , they are also very used to it.I do hot mulled cider w/ cinn. stick. We also for some reason do warm home made wine. Its the Italian side kicking in. Oh nothing nicer in the evening on a cold night warm red wine, oh ya.Lots of tea, my 4 yr. old son loves sleepy time tea. We call it teddy bear tea, no caffine  in it  and he falls asleep easier.Love hot drinks , don't forget Hot buttered rum.

• scleblanc
    November 6, 2009 at 8:33 AM

We love hot chocolate, I buy the no sugar added mix (I'm diabetic) and I also love peppermint tea.

• tazmidgiefairy
    November 7, 2009 at 3:24 AM

I love hot choclate put i love pumkin spice cappacino mixed with french vanilla i love it from wawa

• ..Sarah..
    November 7, 2009 at 7:50 AM

LOVE THIS!  So yummy! 

Quoting Just_Bethy:

We just do the regular old Hot Chocolate with candy cane stirrers..nothing original here.... 

• Ibelongtojesus
    November 7, 2009 at 8:31 AM

I love Cocoa with marshmallows and peppermint.  I also just bought a box of celestial seasonings sugar cookie sleigh ride tea.  Ohhhh man is it good!