Smarter Living

psych_mom
Favorite Christmas Colors
November 5, 2009 at 12:02 PM

I have two sets of favorite colors for Christmas. I love the lighter blue with silver and a little white thrown in and I also like the more vibrant green with red. I am actually thinking of decorating this year in only one set of these two colors. What are your favorite color combos?

Replies

• sweetheart1985
    November 5, 2009 at 12:03 PM

I love those two combo's too!

Our tree is usually done in just blue, silver, and white, but I'm not sure if I want to switch it up this year. I REALLY love the traditional red and green but... hmmm.. I'm not sure!

• scleblanc
    November 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM

Red,green, silver and white

• lilblufrog
    November 5, 2009 at 12:06 PM

I like the silver and blue too, mostly silver. I like red but limited amounts.

• heidi37217
    November 5, 2009 at 12:10 PM

Blue and Silver are my favorite. I love red too.  

• MarineWife1108
    November 5, 2009 at 12:12 PM

Well my favorite theme is candy cane(red, white, silver) which is what we are doing this year because I already have a wreath. DH's favorite is blue, white, and silver. Which we will do next year and we will switch on and off every year. 

• TwinMomma122304
    November 5, 2009 at 12:15 PM

I like those combos tooo....I really like green & gold!  But our house is always multi-colored, lol!  Until the kids are older, I just decorate in ALL colors because they love it!!  I'll switch to themes when they'll all grown up and left home. 

• alyssasmommy122
    November 5, 2009 at 12:43 PM

My colors are white, silver, red, and black. I love the uniqeness of some of my ornaments and the look of my tree with the black.

• MomToBeISaMom
    November 5, 2009 at 12:45 PM

Red, green, and gold

• BabyBeans0506
    November 5, 2009 at 12:48 PM

I like the classic Red and Green!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to