R24Olomos
Who loves to
November 3, 2009 at 1:36 PM

Who loves to wrap presents? I do I have always loved it when a teen my mom would initial all gifts and I would wrap and wrap my lil heart out. I do all the wrapping in my home.

Replies

• Stephanie3804
    November 3, 2009 at 1:38 PM

I do too! My son spent the night with grandma last night so I got to wrap some of his presents.

• Just_Bethy
    November 3, 2009 at 1:41 PM

My hubby and I make a night of it..He is terrible at wrapping but loves to do it with me...We put on a christmas movie...hit Starbucks for cappuccinos and spread out on the floor...takes hours...we have 4 kids..but we love doing that together every year....

• Jillysmom
    November 3, 2009 at 1:46 PM

OK, which one of you ladies is coming here?? No I do enjoy it however I over buy as I start so early but always wait till the last minute for some reason. You know what I am going to start doing what I have now.

• Stephanie3804
    November 3, 2009 at 1:49 PM

Do you make homemade bows as well?

Quoting R24Olomos:

Who loves to wrap presents? I do I have always loved it when a teen my mom would initial all gifts and I would wrap and wrap my lil heart out. I do all the wrapping in my home.

• R24Olomos
    November 3, 2009 at 2:01 PM

Quoting Stephanie3804:

Do you make homemade bows as well?

Quoting R24Olomos:

I wish I knew how but haven't mastered it yet. I love to get all kinds of different paper. We also get a special wrap from Santa  

• rileya82
    November 3, 2009 at 2:03 PM

I LOVE to wrap it is almost as fun as watching everyone unwrap them on Christmas day!!

• BabyBeans0506
    November 3, 2009 at 2:12 PM

I usually wrap my husbands gifts closer to Christmas when he is at work. Then our kids, him, and I wrap all of our family gifts together throughout the week before Christmas. Finally on Christmas Eve after the kiddos are asleep me and hubby wrap the kids gifts together. We usually watch the Christmas Story movie and wrap, while snacking on popcorn and cocoa, (and candy meant for stockings of course!). We have a great time doing this! We too buy a very unique print in wrapping paper and designate this "Santa's wrapping paper" as well. :)

• GillyMarie
    November 3, 2009 at 2:53 PM

I do! I always loved it.. now as i have gotten older and have more to do for the holidays i will admit that i dont love it as much but i do still enjoy it.

• SMLemos
    by SMLemos
    November 3, 2009 at 2:56 PM

I love wrapping gifts always have.  My hubby hates it, so I get lucky to do all of them. lol.  I remember always begging to wrap gifts for my grandma, so she would have to sort through everything in her stash to find what ones i could wrap and the ones i couldnt see. lol.   

• Catrin2009
    November 3, 2009 at 8:03 PM

I love, love, love wrapping.

Apparently I do such a great job my Grandmother and Grandfather has asked me since I was about 12 to wrap all there's for them, I just can't wrap mine, if Grandma has some for Grandpa they come to my house, and same with Grandpa,  he brings Grandma's down.

I haven't mastered homemade bows, actually should look that up on You tube. I might do that this year!