Smarter Living

Featured Posts
aneela
Weekend plans for Oct 30th..
by aneela
October 30, 2009 at 9:21 AM

Come on ladies

Share what you have planned for this weekend  - it does not have to be something exciting, but just share what you have going on even if you are just staying home!

If you are going shopping...what is on your list??

How much are you looking to spend??

Replies

• bonham
    by bonham
    October 31, 2009 at 12:03 PM

We will be Going Trick or Treating tonight just around the Neighborhood  and then Hand out Candy to the few kids that come by...if any!!!HAHA..Last night we went to a Church Party that they had at my Church that was so much fun!!! We only stayed for alittle bit then went to a Halloween party..it was fun!!!!!

• southermomof3
    October 31, 2009 at 12:17 PM

We'll be taking the kids around town to go trick r treating. Than after that, we might be going to a party afterwards. Besides that, It'll be a lazy weekend.

• cheergurl84
    November 1, 2009 at 1:08 AM

We drove to see our family this weekend.  Yesterday I enjoyed a family dinner at the inlaws and watched The Proposal.  Today my hubby and I went out to lunch by ourselves (yay!!!)  and ran to the store for dipes, and then took Brodie trick or treating at 4pm.  When we got back some of the extended family was there so we munched on goodies and chatted before going to my parents house for a meal.  Now hubby and Brodie are in bed and I'm catching up on CM.  I hope my gift card is there when I get home tomorrow afternoon.  I'm excited to get it.

• Catrin2009
    November 1, 2009 at 12:15 PM

Well it's a little late, but anyways, Friday was my Grandparents 50th wedding anniversary, so we took them out to lunch and a movie.

Saturday, we were gonna go trick or treating, but at the last minute, my cousin called and said she wasn't feeling good ( My Daughter and her's was gonna go as 2 peas in a pod) Anyways so we went over to Grandma and Grandpas and handed out some candy. Then left my Daughter with them and went to a Halloween Party. My Mom came in first in the Halloween Costume contest!

And today is shopping day!! Wooohoo!

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts