Smarter Living

Featured Posts
AM-BRAT
I'm thinking the best way to spend my $50 is...
by AM-BRAT
October 28, 2009 at 11:44 PM

To get a BOATLOAD of craft stuff. Not only for my girls, but for my nieces, too. I know they have clothes at GREAT prices there, but my kids don't need those too bad.

They NEED indoor activities, and I am so excited to get LOTS of things with this super opportunity. But we'll see when I get there, right!

Replies

• jennyfrances
    October 29, 2009 at 12:12 AM

Ok I'm thinking of Movies or CD for my son Trevor. He has Down Sydrome. Or I'll do what I do bust. I look at everything in the store and see what kinda of deals I can find on things he will need the most or another family member. I never pay full price for any thing.

• snoopy21276
    October 29, 2009 at 9:17 AM

I have a 4 and 5 year old. i was thinking. color wonder aisle.. here i come!!!!!!!! get stuff for them to give at christmas  I love those and well, they are out of our budget usualy :)

• MarineWife1108
    October 29, 2009 at 9:20 AM

I am thinking either decorations or gifts for my nieces, nephew and daughter. My nephew will be 3, one of my nieces will be 1 and the other is due to arrive in December. My daughter is expected November 12th. Well, I actually have a feeling it will be more like Halloween. My dad thinks the 3rd. We will see. Maybe I can get those gifts and the decorations. I guess I will have to see what kind of deals I can find. :)

Smarter Living

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts