GOluvvie
Stretching $50...
October 28, 2009 at 4:35 PM

How would you all stretch $50 for Christmas?

I'm on a bowling team and have 5 sassy-fabulous women to buy for (with a $10 limit). I like the little holiday lotion sets they sell every year at Kmart.

Replies

• MomToBeISaMom
    October 28, 2009 at 4:53 PM

We drew names at work last year, and I was able to buy some really cute Christmas hand towels at Kmart for little money.  They were very inexpensive, but they didn't look cheap, and they were very soft.  The Christmas themes were subtle, so they would go with almost any decor.  I think it would be appropriate to pair them up with scented soap and lotion.  Who doesn't need more towels?

• GOluvvie
    November 1, 2009 at 11:48 AM

That's a good idea.

Quoting MomToBeISaMom:

We drew names at work last year, and I was able to buy some really cute Christmas hand towels at Kmart for little money.  They were very inexpensive, but they didn't look cheap, and they were very soft.  The Christmas themes were subtle, so they would go with almost any decor.  I think it would be appropriate to pair them up with scented soap and lotion.  Who doesn't need more towels?

• Bekah062205
    November 2, 2009 at 11:26 AM

i would buy accessories for whatever toys im buying my dd...Like this year im getting her the "My First Dollhouse" well it doesnt come with any furniture, so im gonna get a couple of those...also im getting her the Tag Jr. So i would buy a couple books for that.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts