mylilprincesses
Grocery Bags
August 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Which one do you use? and Why?

What type of Grocery bags do you use?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 33% - Plastic
  2. 4% - Paper
  3. 25% - Reusable
  4. 37% - all of the above

Replies

• SuperPickle
    August 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM

All three depending on what I need at home....plastic if I need bathroom garbage liners/dog poo pick up bags, paper if I need brown wrapping(book covers, mailing paper ETC) and reusable when I remember them LOL.

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    August 28, 2013 at 1:02 PM

All of the above.

• rhiannonaisling
    August 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM

This...but mostly plastic since I never remember the reusable (except at the farmers market.)

Quoting SuperPickle:

All three depending on what I need at home....plastic if I need bathroom garbage liners/dog poo pick up bags, paper if I need brown wrapping(book covers, mailing paper ETC) and reusable when I remember them LOL.

• mylilprincesses
    August 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM

plastic and reusable.. mostly plastic cause i use them as bathroom trash bags.. and for my girls playroom. i only use the reusable ones when i go to Aldi's

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    August 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I try to use reusables but I always forget them.  In that case I will just get plastic.  I never ask for my groceries to be sacked in paper but I will sometimes ask for a few paper bags to bring home if I am all out.  I like to use them to put my recycling in.

• Kimberly954
    August 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Same here. I even leave them IN MY CAR and dont remember to take them in the store when my hands are full with the kids.

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

This...but mostly plastic since I never remember the reusable (except at the farmers market.)

Quoting SuperPickle:

• OliviaW.
    August 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Just depends on the store. There are a couple stores that I go to that don't supply bags so I bring my reusable ones (I just put them back int he car when I empty them). Other stores I'll get plastic or paper. I use the paper to hold my recycling and the plastic I reuse for other things. 

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    August 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Quoting mylilprincesses:

plastic and reusable.. mostly plastic cause i use them as bathroom trash bags.. and for my girls playroom. i only use the reusable ones when i go to Aldi's

Aldi's & BJ's...Though I do use them as totes on occasion if we go to the mall (I have a nicer one from CVS) to carry stuff.

• goddess99
    August 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Reusable, I have a bunch of bags.

• arthistmom
    August 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    The city where we live and a couple of neighboring ones have passed ordinances banning the use of plastic bags. It's a matter of habit now to take reusable bags into the store when shopping.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN