Featured Posts
mylilprincesses
Grocery Bags
August 28, 2013 at 12:57 PM

Which one do you use? and Why?

What type of Grocery bags do you use?
  • Only group members can vote in this poll.
  1. 33% - Plastic
  2. 4% - Paper
  3. 25% - Reusable
  4. 37% - all of the above

Replies

• SuperPickle
    August 28, 2013 at 1:01 PM

All three depending on what I need at home....plastic if I need bathroom garbage liners/dog poo pick up bags, paper if I need brown wrapping(book covers, mailing paper ETC) and reusable when I remember them LOL.

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    August 28, 2013 at 1:02 PM

All of the above.

• rhiannonaisling
    August 28, 2013 at 1:07 PM

This...but mostly plastic since I never remember the reusable (except at the farmers market.)

Quoting SuperPickle:

All three depending on what I need at home....plastic if I need bathroom garbage liners/dog poo pick up bags, paper if I need brown wrapping(book covers, mailing paper ETC) and reusable when I remember them LOL.

• mylilprincesses
    August 28, 2013 at 1:11 PM

plastic and reusable.. mostly plastic cause i use them as bathroom trash bags.. and for my girls playroom. i only use the reusable ones when i go to Aldi's

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    August 28, 2013 at 1:49 PM

I try to use reusables but I always forget them.  In that case I will just get plastic.  I never ask for my groceries to be sacked in paper but I will sometimes ask for a few paper bags to bring home if I am all out.  I like to use them to put my recycling in.

• Kimberly954
    August 28, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Same here. I even leave them IN MY CAR and dont remember to take them in the store when my hands are full with the kids.

Quoting rhiannonaisling:

This...but mostly plastic since I never remember the reusable (except at the farmers market.)

Quoting SuperPickle:

• OliviaW.
    August 28, 2013 at 3:44 PM

Just depends on the store. There are a couple stores that I go to that don't supply bags so I bring my reusable ones (I just put them back int he car when I empty them). Other stores I'll get plastic or paper. I use the paper to hold my recycling and the plastic I reuse for other things. 

• ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    August 28, 2013 at 3:46 PM

Quoting mylilprincesses:

plastic and reusable.. mostly plastic cause i use them as bathroom trash bags.. and for my girls playroom. i only use the reusable ones when i go to Aldi's

Aldi's & BJ's...Though I do use them as totes on occasion if we go to the mall (I have a nicer one from CVS) to carry stuff.

• goddess99
    August 28, 2013 at 4:19 PM

Reusable, I have a bunch of bags.

• arthistmom
    August 28, 2013 at 4:42 PM
    The city where we live and a couple of neighboring ones have passed ordinances banning the use of plastic bags. It's a matter of habit now to take reusable bags into the store when shopping.
Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts