Featured Posts
mylilprincesses
not just a grocery store anymore
July 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
As some of you know Kroger is pretty big grocery store. Well they have all different types. . Like a signature kroger and one called the Marketplace Kroger which has everything. . Like Walmart and target does... home furniture, kids toys, baby supplies (cribs, strollers, and etc), gourmet buffet and even a Starbucks. This is ultimate kroger store. Went into the Market Place Kroger yesterday and was very impressed.

Have you ever this kind of Kroger before?

Replies

• Kimberly954
    July 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

nope. we dont have a kroger near us.

• shivasgirl
    July 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I used to work for Kroger, I left when they started turning into a flea market

• frndlyfn
    July 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

We have fred meyers which is one of Krogers' offshoots as well as a QFC.  Fred meyers has a coffee shop, pharmacy, clothing, furniture, garden etc.  They do not have a buffet set up though only a soup station.

• mopsmommy5
    July 7, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    We have the Smiths Marketplace-another Kroger store!!
  • jjamom
    by jjamom
    July 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    We don't have Kroger in my area. But, I have been to one before. It's nothing like what you mention, though, it is just a regular grocery store.
  • goddess99
    July 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM

There aren't any Krogers around here. The nearest one is a 6 hour round trip.

• lilmacmama20
    July 7, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    We have fred myer here. Everything but a buffet
  • cshepard
    July 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    The Kroger I go to has a Starbucks, a bank, patio furniture, grills, pots and baking isle, a sushi spot, an olive bar and salad bar and the regular groceries. I miss our old Kroger with just groceries, this ones too big. I do like the Starbucks tho.
  • AlyssaN
    by AlyssaN
    July 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    I have Fred Meyer which is owned by Kroger, and we have either Starbucks or Peet's coffee in them and everything but a buffet. Nice to have in a pinch since its closer than Walmart or Target.
  • taKENheart
    July 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM

We don't have a Kroger near us but I think that's pretty neat.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts