Recipes for Busy Moms

mylilprincesses
not just a grocery store anymore
July 7, 2013 at 4:29 PM
As some of you know Kroger is pretty big grocery store. Well they have all different types. . Like a signature kroger and one called the Marketplace Kroger which has everything. . Like Walmart and target does... home furniture, kids toys, baby supplies (cribs, strollers, and etc), gourmet buffet and even a Starbucks. This is ultimate kroger store. Went into the Market Place Kroger yesterday and was very impressed.

Have you ever this kind of Kroger before?

Replies

• Kimberly954
    July 7, 2013 at 4:37 PM

nope. we dont have a kroger near us.

• shivasgirl
    July 7, 2013 at 4:38 PM

I used to work for Kroger, I left when they started turning into a flea market

• frndlyfn
    July 7, 2013 at 5:14 PM

We have fred meyers which is one of Krogers' offshoots as well as a QFC.  Fred meyers has a coffee shop, pharmacy, clothing, furniture, garden etc.  They do not have a buffet set up though only a soup station.

• mopsmommy5
    July 7, 2013 at 5:41 PM
    We have the Smiths Marketplace-another Kroger store!!
  • jjamom
    by jjamom
    July 7, 2013 at 5:55 PM
    We don't have Kroger in my area. But, I have been to one before. It's nothing like what you mention, though, it is just a regular grocery store.
  • goddess99
    July 7, 2013 at 6:09 PM

There aren't any Krogers around here. The nearest one is a 6 hour round trip.

• lilmacmama20
    July 7, 2013 at 6:10 PM
    We have fred myer here. Everything but a buffet
  • cshepard
    July 7, 2013 at 6:16 PM
    The Kroger I go to has a Starbucks, a bank, patio furniture, grills, pots and baking isle, a sushi spot, an olive bar and salad bar and the regular groceries. I miss our old Kroger with just groceries, this ones too big. I do like the Starbucks tho.
  • AlyssaN
    by AlyssaN
    July 7, 2013 at 8:49 PM
    I have Fred Meyer which is owned by Kroger, and we have either Starbucks or Peet's coffee in them and everything but a buffet. Nice to have in a pinch since its closer than Walmart or Target.
  • taKENheart
    July 7, 2013 at 8:58 PM

We don't have a Kroger near us but I think that's pretty neat.

Recipes for Busy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN