ok... I am looking for some new yummy quick recipies....
Things my household doesnt eat:
fish/seafood any kind
that is all i can think of lol...
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd GO! lol
How about shepherds pie? Brown some ground beef and drain. Chop up a small onion and cook it til translucent. Mix the beef, onion and a can of drained corn (or you can use frozen) in a casserole dish. I like to grate some cheddar cheese and mix it in also. Top with mashed potatoes then a layer of mozzarella cheese. Cook 350 for about 30 minutes.
Stir fry is very simple. Marinate your meat if you want to but you don't have to. Stir fry in a little oil then remove. Add your cut up veggies and cook til tender crisp. Add the meat back in with whatever "sauce" you want to use. I usually just use chicken broth and thicken it up with a past of corn starch, water and soy sauce.
Serve over rice.
- 1 – lb. fresh broccoli Break in pieces, and steam for 2 minutes.
- 3 cups cooked chicken breasts – Break up in small pieces
- 3 cups Grated Cheddar Cheese divided
- 2 tubes Ritz Crackers
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- ⅓ cup Butter- melted
- ¼ cups Cornstarch, dissolved in ½ cup COLD Water
- ⅓ cup Chicken Broth
- ¼ tsp. Salt
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 2 Cups Milk
- 1½ cups of the above Cheddar Cheese
- In greased 13×9 pan, layer the broccoli and chicken, then set aside.
- In saucepan over medium heat, combine the melted butter, cornstarch dissolved in water, chicken broth, seasonings, and milk. Stir well, and continue stirring until sauce has thickened.
- Turn heat down to low, and add 1- ½ cups grated cheddar cheese. Stir until melted.
- Pour over the chicken and broccoli.
- Top with 1- ½ cups grated cheddar cheese.
- Melt the butter, and add the poppy seeds, and stir well.
- Crush Ritz crackers in large zip-lock bag with a rolling pin. Don’t crush too small. Add crumbs to the melted butter. Sprinkle crumbs over the top of the grated cheese.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for about 30 minutes, or until hot & bubbly.
Shake and bake pork chops is a huge hit in my house! Normally serve them with homemade mashed potatoes and corn.
Shake and bake is simple. I usually do pork chops. Just shake and toss in oven. Serve with rice or roasted potatoes and a veggie.
May 15 at 12:04 PM
What about breakfast? It's inexpensive and always a go to meal for my house.. I mix it up and will do eggs, toast and turkey bacon..... eggs, toast and sausage links... pancakes.. I have thrown chocolate chips in the pancakes sometimes too, my kids love them.
Italian dressing chicken.
Take chicken and cut into bite sized pieces. Put it in a bowl that you can cover and add 1 bottle of italian dressing. Set it in the fridge over night. When ready to cook it dump it all in a frying pan (With the italian dressing too) and I cut up onions and put it in with mine.. Cook until the chicken is done and then I drain the extra italian dressing off and cook a little while longer to brown the chicken.. I serve ours with long grain and wild rice.
Steak... I buy whatever steak is on sale. At my grocery store I can normally get 2 steaks for around $5.. I put butter (lots of it) in a frying pan, add my steak, season it with garlic salt, pepper and a little seasoned salt, cut up an onion and add it in.. Cover and let it cook until it's done. Our steaks are always juicy and so good..
I normally serve our steaks with fried potatoes and onions.