Recipes for Busy Moms

delanna6two
Dishrags
March 5, 2013 at 3:21 PM

What does yours look like?  Do you keep them pretty or worn?

Replies

• delanna6two
    March 5, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Mine is white, well actually a regular towel I set aside for washing dishes....I don't really keep it pretty....it's not too worn yet...lol

• babynurse454
    March 5, 2013 at 3:23 PM
    When mine get stained they go in the rag bag. Im always buying dishrags and tea towels.
  • delanna6two
    March 5, 2013 at 3:27 PM

I could stand a couple myself....I'm using the towel for now....$Tree usually has some cute ones.

Quoting babynurse454:

When mine get stained they go in the rag bag. Im always buying dishrags and tea towels.

• Kimberly954
    March 5, 2013 at 4:14 PM

I need more!! Mine are pretty worn and have gotten to the point where you use it once its ok. Next use it smells like mildew. Ewe. Because of this i havent even been using the dishrags...i have been using the cleaning rags in the kitchen to wipe down counters and such. I should go get more. My fav one is a handmade one but its the one that gets stinkiest. Is there any way to prevent that??

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    March 5, 2013 at 4:21 PM

Mine are terribly worn out and not pretty at all.  I might have to invest in some new ones soon.

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    March 5, 2013 at 4:23 PM

If you wash them in vinegar and then baking soda (you'll have to run them through the wash twice) it strips all the yuckiness out of them and they'll be fresh again.  Run the first load with 1/2 cup vinegar.  Then run it again with 1/2 cup baking soda.  Then dry as you normally would.

Quoting Kimberly954:

I need more!! Mine are pretty worn and have gotten to the point where you use it once its ok. Next use it smells like mildew. Ewe. Because of this i havent even been using the dishrags...i have been using the cleaning rags in the kitchen to wipe down counters and such. I should go get more. My fav one is a handmade one but its the one that gets stinkiest. Is there any way to prevent that??

• goddess99
    March 5, 2013 at 6:52 PM

I use round disks I find at craft shows to wash my dishes with.

• OliviaW.
    March 5, 2013 at 7:27 PM
    I need to get more but they work now. Soon though they'll be going bye-bye.
  • mylilprincesses
    March 5, 2013 at 11:26 PM
    Dont really have any.. just use hand rags
  • delanna6two
    March 6, 2013 at 9:22 AM

It may take the color out some but you can use a little bleach.

Quoting Kimberly954:

Recipes for Busy Moms

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN