Featured Posts
OliviaW.
What's for dinner? 1/9
January 9, 2013 at 8:16 AM

Replies

• SweetLuci
    January 9, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Same here. That's the way I make fried cabbage, but never thought of making the itty bitty cabbages that way. lol

Quoting kksmomma1019:

Thanks, ill try making the little suckers that way next time lol! That's about the same way I make fried cabbage and I love it, not sure why I never thought to make brussel sprouts like that. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

I haven't had pork chops in awhile either, but I'm thi8nking I'll put them on next week's plan. I love pork fried rice. Brussel Sprouts used to be one of the few vegetables that I didn't like, then my dil made them last Thanksgiving and I ate some to be nice, and they were really good. Fresh sprouts, blanched then cut in half, Fry bacon, romove and dice, saute sprouts and diced onion in the drippings,sprinkle with bacon. I became a convert. lol

Quoting kksmomma1019:

Oh and I love veggies but I can't stand brussel sprouts. I only ate them so my kids will lol.

Quoting kksmomma1019:

Thanks! We haven't had pork chops for awhile, they were a delicious treat! I'll use the leftover for pork fried rice tomorrow night. ;) Everyone's dinners sound great. 

Quoting SweetLuci:

Yum, that sounds good.

Quoting kksmomma1019:

Pork chops, noodles and brussel sprouts.

• KaylaMillar
    January 9, 2013 at 8:52 PM
    We had a late lunch so will probably just snack for dinner
  • AlyssaN
    by AlyssaN
    January 9, 2013 at 9:25 PM
    No. Cut up some breast tenderloins and cooked in olive oil with taco seasoning.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Do you use ground chicken?

Quoting AlyssaN:

Chicken tacos

• SweetLuci
    January 9, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Yum. That sounds good.

Quoting AlyssaN:

No. Cut up some breast tenderloins and cooked in olive oil with taco seasoning.

Quoting SweetLuci:

Do you use ground chicken?

Quoting AlyssaN:

Chicken tacos

• AimSnapHolz
    January 10, 2013 at 12:45 AM

I was at my mom's tonight. She made a pot roast with carrots, potatoes, and celery. We also had green beans, corn, and bread on the side to soak up all the gravy!

• Basherte
    January 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Last night I made reuben melts.

I take the sauerkraut and the meat and put them in a skillet. It crisps up the meat a little bit and gets rid of a little of the bite from the sauerkraut. 

Then I take two slices of rye bread. Butter each slice on one side. Then place one slice butter side down. Place in a slice of cheese, the meat, the sauerkraut, the dressing and another slice of cheese, then place the other slice of rye bread butter side up. Then make them like a toasted cheese sandwich. 

They come out incredible tasting.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts