Recipes for Busy Moms

jenschex79
I need a recipe for boneless chicken breasts
January 4, 2013 at 4:34 PM

I need a recipe for boneless chicken recipe that won't taste so dried out.

Replies

• peaches_04
    January 4, 2013 at 4:35 PM
    I like to throw a few in the crockpot with the fiesta nacho chz soup and the fiesta corn until its all shredded chicken
  • pipers_mom
    January 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM
    I love not fried fried chicken. Coat the chicken in egg then roll it in crushed stuffing. Put chicken on a baking sheet and drizzle with melted butter. Cook for 20 min. on 375. It tastes amazing!
  • jenschex79
    January 4, 2013 at 4:38 PM

That's sounds good but I have to make it tonight, so it's to late to put in the crock pot. thanks though I'll try it when i have enough time

• jenschex79
    January 4, 2013 at 4:39 PM

chicken stuffing?

• KaylaMillar
    January 4, 2013 at 5:06 PM

this is yummy!

Ingredients

• 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 3/4-inch cubes
    • 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
    • 1 tablespoon canola oil
    • 2 cans (14-1/2 ounces each) chicken broth
    • 1 package (10 ounces) frozen corn
    • 3/4 cup picante sauce
    • 2 teaspoons ground cumin
    • 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
    • 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
    • 2 tablespoons minced fresh cilantro
    • 2 tablespoons cornstarch
    • 2 tablespoons water
    • Shredded Monterey Jack cheese, optional

Directions

• In a large saucepan, cook chicken and onion in oil until chicken is no longer pink. Stir in the broth, corn and picante sauce and cumin. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir in peppers and cilantro.
    • Combine cornstarch and water until smooth; gradually stir into soup. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until slightly thickened. Spoon into bowls; top with cheese if desired. Yield: 7 servings (about 2 quarts).
  • jenschex79
    January 4, 2013 at 5:12 PM

Thanks I'll make it tonight

• brvdsmom
    January 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Butterfly them open,don't cut all the way through. Sautéed diced onion, chopped mushrooms, and grated zucchini add some garlic s&p after it's done let cool and stir in some grated cheese. Stuff into the chicken roll in pinko nd bake @450 until done. Delish

• bec94
    by bec94
    January 4, 2013 at 5:36 PM
    I know you said chicken but I've used this one for both chicken and pork. . I mix garlic powder and italian seasoning in the mayo. Dh loves it and it smells soooo good cooking! And I also use regular or seasoned breadcrumbs.

Tom's Down To The Bone Pork Chops!

Recipe by: gutpyle

Are you sick 'n tired of dried-out, tough pork chops? I was, until I came up with this recipe. The trick to cooking meat & poultry is to know your internal...

Save to favorites

(1)  

easy

1 hour 10 mins

Ingredients

Serves: 6

6 thick-cut bone-in pork chops

1 to 1/2 cups mayonnaise

1 box panko bread crumbs

Preparation method

Prep:30 mins | Cook:40 mins

Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 9x13-inch baking dish with the nonstick spray. Put a good amount of the bread crumbs on to a big plate.

Make sure the chops are close to room temperature before cooking. It's always a good idea to let any type of meat get almost to room temp before cooking.

Rinse off the chops with water & dry them off with paper towels. The secret is to get these as dry as you can.

Take the mayo & season it up with your favorite seasoning, like Cajun, horseradish, garlic & herb, or any nice blend that you like.

Brush the chops generously with the mayo. Then put them on the plate with the panko bread crumbs. Gently cover the chops with the bread crumbs.

Lift up the chop, gently shake off any excess bread crumbs & lay it in the 9x13 pan. Repeat with all 6 chops.

Place in oven & bake for 35 minutes. Then after the 35 minutes you will need to take an internal temp reading with the meat thermometer.

Put the meat thermometer in the thickest part of the chop without touching the bone. Take a reading, you are looking for 145 degrees F.

Place back in oven till you reach 145 degrees F. After you reach 145 degrees F, take the pan out of the oven & cover it loosely with foil. Let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes. Grab a beer.

After the 10 to 15 minutes is up, you are ready to serve them. I like to serve these with some garlic smashed potatoes & grilled asparagus.

These chops will be juicy & tender you won't believe it! So grab another beer & get those chops DOWN TO THE BONE!

Tip

When seasoning up the mayo, just use whatever is your favorite. The are so many good blends at the store now. Panko bread crumbs are next to regular bread crumbs in the store. Progresso makes them & they come in a box.

Email recipe

Share on Facebook

Tweet this!

My stuff Full site

© 2013 ManTestedRecipes.com Legal Privacy
  • ZsMommy
    by ZsMommy
    January 4, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Throw em in the crockpot with whatever spices and a little water or broth and they'll be super moist. or poach them in a brine (salt and spices in water or broth)

• goddess99
    January 4, 2013 at 7:54 PM

I cover mine in flour, then egg, then bread crumbs, bake and they come out nice and moist.

Recipes for Busy Moms