Featured Posts
Kimberly954
Christmas Gifts
December 31, 2012 at 8:53 AM

Did you get anything really odd or random?

Replies

• Kimberly954
    December 31, 2012 at 8:54 AM

My husband got me a Keurig. I dont drink coffee. His thought was I could use it for tea or hot chocolate but I wont buy those refills that are $12 a box just for the one cup of tea i drink every couple weeks. That went back. I got a GPS instead.

• OliviaW.
    December 31, 2012 at 9:16 AM
    The kids got pool diving sticks....we don't have a pool. Mil. Thought that they could play with them in the tub.
  • KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    December 31, 2012 at 9:25 AM

I don't drink coffee either but I LOVE my Keurig!  I use it as a hot water machine for soup, hot chocolate, oatmeal, etc.

Quoting Kimberly954:

My husband got me a Keurig. I dont drink coffee. His thought was I could use it for tea or hot chocolate but I wont buy those refills that are $12 a box just for the one cup of tea i drink every couple weeks. That went back. I got a GPS instead.

• KamsOne
    by KamsOne
    Jen
    December 31, 2012 at 9:27 AM

I got a 3-hole punch from my grandfather's wife.  She always gives strange gifts though.  This one was actually on the more normal side.  :)

• mylilprincesses
    December 31, 2012 at 9:56 AM

my mil got me a bag with wheels on it... she called it a diaper bag.. but its really HUGE and i don't really see it as a diaper bag.. it doesn't have but on pocket and its on the front of the bag.. its now my girls toy bag. lol

• SuperPickle
    December 31, 2012 at 10:13 AM

Not odd but totally unexpected, DH bought me a Vitamix. He took the kids to Costco and the fact that they sucked down the spinach smoothie impressed him beyond belief LOL....I have been talking about one for a LONG time but never wanted to spend that much on it. He thought it would be money well spent!

• KaylaMillar
    December 31, 2012 at 10:15 AM
    My mil has a vitamix and loves it!

Quoting SuperPickle:

Not odd but totally unexpected, DH bought me a Vitamix. He took the kids to Costco and the fact that they sucked down the spinach smoothie impressed him beyond belief LOL....I have been talking about one for a LONG time but never wanted to spend that much on it. He thought it would be money well spent!

• la1118
    by la1118
    December 31, 2012 at 12:19 PM

It's not too weird, but my mom got me this rug...at least the cat loves it! lol

• Kimberly954
    December 31, 2012 at 1:00 PM

haha it looks like the cat!

Quoting la1118:

It's not too weird, but my mom got me this rug...at least the cat loves it! lol

• goddess99
    December 31, 2012 at 1:28 PM

My mom got me a gift card for a 30 minute massage. It grosses me out lol I gave it back.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts