Featured Posts
OliviaW.
November Randoms
November 4, 2012 at 6:39 PM

Feel free to post your thoughts, feelings, pictures, or whatever here.

and 

Replies

• OliviaW.
    November 5, 2012 at 11:12 AM

Hubby took the day off cause he's sick. I hate it when he's sick, he's such a baby. Both of the kids are sick so am I but I still have to function and care for the kids. 

• periwinkle163
    November 5, 2012 at 12:11 PM

I am pretty excited about this month, there are not a lot of PTO events this month so it brings my responsibility level way down.

• Tam_and_Fam
    November 5, 2012 at 12:40 PM

will go to visit my niece and sister in law this saturday.  My niece will have surgery in 2 days to prepare her for her kidney transplant (hopefully in Feb).

• Tam_and_Fam
    November 5, 2012 at 12:41 PM

irritated to know that my MIL and FIL decided to stay at the same hotel with us while we are visiting my niece, so that they can spend all the time they can with my DH and kids.  I don't get along with them, and the fact that they will be near to me is like torture.

• goddess99
    November 5, 2012 at 2:11 PM
    Went out for lunch today.
  • goddess99
    November 5, 2012 at 2:12 PM
    I had fish and chips. It was yummy =)
  • goddess99
    November 5, 2012 at 2:13 PM
    Dh had a club deluxe sandwich. looked good!!
  • goddess99
    November 5, 2012 at 2:28 PM

Dh works at a local print shop and he brought me home a huge cookbook for free Love it. It had holes punched on the wrong sides lol so he just took it. There are hundreds of recipes. Can't wait to start trying some.

• delanna6two
    November 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM

yay!  That's great...love browsing recipes:)  enjoy!

Quoting goddess99:

Dh works at a local print shop and he brought me home a huge cookbook for free Love it. It had holes punched on the wrong sides lol so he just took it. There are hundreds of recipes. Can't wait to start trying some.

• delanna6two
    November 5, 2012 at 4:06 PM

Happy November!!!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts