.:Moms Of Multiples:.

QueenOfNagsHead
Lets get this group moving!!! Funny story time!
February 1, 2010 at 8:20 PM

Hello everyone! Long time no talk! So lets hear your funniest moments of being a parent of multiples!

I'm brainstorming a contest or game we could have coming up!

I'll keep ya'll posted!

Replies

• Tori.Mommy64
    February 22, 2010 at 4:44 AM

Hmm, all I can think of at the moment is the first week daddy went back to work. I was so tired, and the twins were really bad fussy, and my oldest daughter had spilled some kool-aid on her shirt, so I went and got some pre treating shout detergent stuff, and put it on, but then realized I hadn't gotten the twins milk out to thaw, so I open the freezer and get it out. About 2 hours later, I went to get some more out for the next feeding, and discovered my daughters frozen, pre-treated shirt. lol

• ashlovemyboy
    September 18, 2010 at 11:47 AM

Quoting Tori.Mommy64:

Hmm, all I can think of at the moment is the first week daddy went back to work. I was so tired, and the twins were really bad fussy, and my oldest daughter had spilled some kool-aid on her shirt, so I went and got some pre treating shout detergent stuff, and put it on, but then realized I hadn't gotten the twins milk out to thaw, so I open the freezer and get it out. About 2 hours later, I went to get some more out for the next feeding, and discovered my daughters frozen, pre-treated shirt. lol

lol That is actually pretty funny Ive found phones keys chips ect in fridge...

• tattoed_momma07
    April 18, 2011 at 2:16 PM
    Lol thats funny! I have done the same thing! I found the TV remote in the fridge one day!

Quoting ashlovemyboy:

Quoting Tori.Mommy64:

lol That is actually pretty funny Ive found phones keys chips ect in fridge...

.:Moms Of Multiples:.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts