Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Jennasmom08
Hi
January 8, 2013 at 7:29 AM

Hi

My name is Amanda, I am 33 years old.

I have a mammogram and ultrasound scheduled for Friday.

Last week my right nipple leaked goo and then blood, blood has come out 2 times since. I am scared because when I googled it, it was a sign of breast cancer.

I found this group and thought I would share here, Thanks for reading this....

I had my mammogram and ultrasound- they couldn't find anything, so that is really good. We are treating with antibodics and hopefully it won't happen again. Thank you so much ladies!!

Replies

• Nora_A
    by Nora_A
    January 8, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Amanda, I really hope that it turns out to be just an infection or something. I'll be praying for a good outcome from your tests. Please keep us informed of how you're doing. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. 

• Jennasmom08
    January 8, 2013 at 4:31 PM

Quoting Nora_A:

Amanda, I really hope that it turns out to be just an infection or something. I'll be praying for a good outcome from your tests. Please keep us informed of how you're doing. If you have questions or concerns, don't hesitate to ask. 

Thank you! I started an antibodic in case that is what it is (I really hope so) but I am scared because my family has a history of cancer (just not breast). I didn't know an infection could cause my issue- but I hope that is all it is...

• taniamorse85
    January 10, 2013 at 3:17 AM

I will keep you in my prayers.   I really hope it's nothing too serious.  I'm glad you found this group.   The ladies in here are wonderfully supportive.

I had my own scare a few months ago (turned out to be cysts), and the waiting is so difficult.  You're pretty fortunate, though.  I had to wait about 6 weeks between my doctor's appointment and the appointment for my ultrasound.  I don't know how I got through it with my sanity intact!

• sanibelblueyezz
    January 11, 2013 at 9:43 AM
    Good that wiu are having the tests done. Not so good that you googled. It will scare the hell out of you but it may be misinformation. A lot of their information is outdated. So I hope it is not cancer but if it is most of us have been thru it all & we are here to help. Good luck & God bless. Marilyn xx
  • jennbeer
    January 15, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Hi Amanda,

Thoughts and prayers sent your way.  I am a Triple neg breastcancer survivor...diagnosed in June of 2010.  If you need anything please let me know.  I'm not on Cafe that often, but am on fb daily.

Jenn :)

jenn@beerfamily.us 

• busygramma4
    January 19, 2013 at 9:11 PM

Good news for you! but glad you're here!

Breast Cancer Awareness Group