Breast Cancer Awareness Group

signingmama2915
first mammogram
November 16, 2012 at 2:25 PM
I am waiting to.be called.back for.my first mammogram. I am 27 years old and they don't know what's wrong with me. I am scared and in a lot of pain already. I just want it to get over with and have an answer. I have no idea when I will get results.

just needed to share.

Replies

• taniamorse85
    November 18, 2012 at 3:50 AM

(((Hugs)))

I'm 27 as well, and I had scare earlier this year with my right breast.   I found a lump and went straight to my doctor.   She sent me for an ultrasound, and it turned out to just be some cysts.  Such relief, but the waiting for the ultrasound was physically and mentally exhausting.

I hope you get the mammo done soon, and I hope the results are good.  You'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

• busygramma4
    November 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM

Today is the 18th Kate, I hope you had some kind of answer with your mamogram.

• signingmama2915
    November 18, 2012 at 3:37 PM
    I didn't get any answers, but because of the symptoms that brought me there I was referred to a breast care center. My appointment is on Wednesday.

Quoting busygramma4:

• busygramma4
    November 18, 2012 at 4:07 PM

Let me know how you make out

Quoting signingmama2915:

I didn't get any answers, but because of the symptoms that brought me there I was referred to a breast care center. My appointment is on Wednesday.

Quoting busygramma4:

Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts