Breast Cancer Awareness Group

CafeMom Team
Share your story
September 24, 2012 at 6:06 PM

The Breast Cancer Awareness Group is a support group for everyone affected by breast cancer. Share your story and let us know how you are helping to fight breast cancer.

Replies

• babyboomer1977
    October 26 at 6:15 PM

Even though I was diagnosed with late stage type 3 breast cancer in 20011

I had two surgeries one was on my right breast and the other was under my right under arm to remove the lyphnods so that the cancer would not spread! The month after that I started chemo therapy from feb -may 24th 2012 which was my wedding anniversary! The month after that I started radaition treatment from June to August of 2012!   I have to admit that I went through a lot of emtions from this. Plus I fought a lot of stress too!  I also tried taking the anti hormone pills! But they gave me extremem bone and joint pain and extreme hot flashes and also really bad nause too! What  has kept me strong and positive in a good way is my faith in God! And I also have been using cannabais oil to keep my cancer away! And so it has been three years this decemeber I will be cancer free! But my husband told me to do some research about cancer! So I did this because he thought that the anti homrone pills that I was taking can cause Leukemia! I realized that the shots they give you during chemo can cause bone cancer! But what really sucks is that women who are older who are fighting breast cancer and even if they take the hormone pills or not! They  can still get Leukcemia! Because the percentge is high!  And women who are younger and don't do the chemo therapy have very much lower risk of Leukemia! 

Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts