Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Cafe Becky
Video: Self-Exams Like You've Never Seen Them Before!
February 18, 2011 at 9:49 AM

The group Beyond Boobs is trying to raise awareness of the importance of breast self-exams, and is trying to make them fun at the same time.

Check out their "Self-Exama" disco video below!

What do you think? Do you think this video will inspire more people to do self-exams?

Replies

• LoriAnn87
    February 18, 2011 at 9:58 AM

this is a cute video and i don't know if it will inspire others to check there girls out but i think it will get the message out to remeber to check them.

• i.heart.rachel
    February 18, 2011 at 10:32 AM

LOL @ the fairy. I really like it. 

• tenic
    by tenic
    February 18, 2011 at 11:16 AM

Love it! I am a fan of the Bee Gees. It was nice to see various age groups represented and the men too. The Bee Gees should be proud. This could save many lives. I found my breast cancer with a self exam in 2009 at age 51. The mammogram that I had six months before I felt my lump did not detect my cancer. I was stage 2, no cancer in lymph nodes so dr. didn't feel that radiation wasn't necessary. A mastectomy in Sept. 2009, four months of chemo and a year of Herceptin. If I had waited until my next yearly mammogram I might not be in remission now. Recently I had another mastectomy and full hysteretomy because I have the cancer gene and my chance of recurrence is high. Now I am trying to get my life back to my new normal.

• dizzylore62
    February 18, 2011 at 1:43 PM
    I thoroughly enjoyed this! Thank you for posting it. I think it will help get the word out. At least I hope it does!
  • Angellinda
    February 21, 2011 at 1:31 PM

I Loved this! How Cute!! If it can help! Yay! I want the cure for all cancers!! I want all to be Staying alive! Thank you for posting!!pink ribbon

• vlester
    by vlester
    February 22, 2011 at 11:21 PM

cool video

Breast Cancer Awareness Group

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email