April 2010 Babies

avpriddis
Concerned
August 12, 2009 at 11:05 PM

So I just needed to tell someone!  I'm pretty concerned right now that I may lose this baby.  I've never worried like this before.  My problem is in the last month I have had swine flu, pneumonia and possibly a yeast infection.  I've taken Tamiflu, Levaquin, Premarin, and Diflucin (sp?).  Basically all of which you shouldn't take while pregnant.  I've been having low grade cramping/abdominal pain.  Nothing big, but enough with after all these meds has me worried.  I was supposed to take another Diflucin in a week but when I called my dr to tell them I was pregnant, they told me not to take the second one and to try and not do a whole lot (hard for a mom of 2 toddlers, lol).  Thanks for listening to my ramblings.  I'm going to go put my feet up now like they told me too.

Replies

• Andrewsmommy12
    September 11, 2009 at 3:38 PM

Try not to worry about it and stay positive! :) ( I know how hard it is to not worry about something big though)

• shivajnr
    September 12, 2009 at 10:28 AM

I can understand how you feel.  I, unfortunately, lost my April 2010 baby a couple of weeks ago.  I hope you are still doing well and I am sending positive thoughts your way :)

• avpriddis
    September 12, 2009 at 10:52 AM

Thanks for your thoughts.  I am doing better, still periodic cramping but not too bad.  My dr just put me on an exercise program because he thinks I was mostly just deconditioned after such a rough summer.  So I walk every day now.  I can actually breathe again, and it doesn't seem to add to the cramps, YAY!

• WifeNMommy07
    November 6, 2009 at 4:05 PM

I'm sending you well wishes and good luck! Staying positive and doing what the docs tell you to do is the best. I have two other little ones as well so I understand how taking it easy is really hard! :) 

• avpriddis
    November 6, 2009 at 8:18 PM

Quoting WifeNMommy07:

I'm sending you well wishes and good luck! Staying positive and doing what the docs tell you to do is the best. I have two other little ones as well so I understand how taking it easy is really hard! :) 

Thank you!  I've actually been doing sooo much better, but I still can't shake this feeling that something is wrong.  We just had an appt on monday and heard the heartbeat again, so I know it's there and it was a pretty strong and fast beat.  I dunno, I think my body is just acting weird this time around.  People keep telling me it must mean I'm finally having a boy, hahaha!  I still want another girl!

April 2010 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN