April 2010 Babies

Sorchasmom
Allergic to pregnancy?
December 1, 2009 at 2:57 PM

So ever since this pregnancy started I have been getting these bumps all over my body that itch to high heaven!!!  It didnt happen with my first pregnancy and I have never had an issue with it before. The bumps are all really spaced out, not together like a rash or anything. I asked my doctor and he said it didnt seem to be affecting me or the baby but honestly I am tired of scratching till I bleed and then scratching the scabs cause it is just one of those itches that just can be satified. Has anyone else heard of this happening or had it happen to you?

Replies

• avpriddis
    December 1, 2009 at 5:13 PM

Sorry never heard of it.  but granted I break out in weird bumps all the time.  Right now I've got some on my legs that itch like mad.  No idea what causes it.

• WifeNMommy07
    January 3, 2010 at 11:16 PM

I've heard of something like that years ago but I don't remember what it's called or anything. :( Maybe you should get a second opinion. Anything that makes you uncomfortable during pregnancy and it's normal to a pregnancy should be taken care of. Pregnancy can be uncomfortable enough on it own.

April 2010 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts