April 2010 Babies

avpriddis
IT"S A
November 28, 2009 at 8:45 PM

GIRL!!!!!

Whoohoo!!  We found out last monday.  I just couldn't stop smiling.  This is our 3rd kid and all 3 are girls.  When we called to tell family, all his brothers laughed at him (in a nice way of course.).  All his brothers get tons of boys, and we got the girls.  OH yeah.  I tell him it's cause he has the biggest heart, and the rest can only handle one girl, lol!  He's pretty excited though.  Here's our 2 name choices

Rosalina Lorelei

Chrysanthemum Ranae 

We're pretty set with the 1st choice, but if it's 5 days late it'll be my mom's bday.  My mom's name is Ranae, so we'd have to honor her some how!

Replies

• shymom24
    November 28, 2009 at 8:53 PM

Congrats!!! We are also having our 3rd girl. Do you get annoyed at the  "poor daddy" comments? Honestly it ticks me off. As if having a boy is so much better. Do people say that if a mom has all boys? I find that is the most frustrating thing about telling people this one is a girl too.

• avpriddis
    November 28, 2009 at 9:55 PM

Quoting shymom24:

Congrats!!! We are also having our 3rd girl. Do you get annoyed at the  "poor daddy" comments? Honestly it ticks me off. As if having a boy is so much better. Do people say that if a mom has all boys? I find that is the most frustrating thing about telling people this one is a girl too.

nah, I find them funny really.  I would love a boy and so would my hubby, but we're both happy with our girls.  We've kind of made it into a joke, "after 10 girls he'll still be trying for that boy" hahaha.

HOw old are your other girls?  Mine are 3 and almost 2.

• shymom24
    November 28, 2009 at 10:01 PM

My girls are 7 and 5. We would love to have a boy as well if we ever get one, but we are fine if we got all girls too. I wish I could find the humor in it..LOL It just makes my blood boil when everyone says it. (must be the feminist in me?)

Quoting avpriddis:

Quoting shymom24:

nah, I find them funny really.  I would love a boy and so would my hubby, but we're both happy with our girls.  We've kind of made it into a joke, "after 10 girls he'll still be trying for that boy" hahaha.

HOw old are your other girls?  Mine are 3 and almost 2.

April 2010 Babies

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN