Latte Land

brandee76
No recipe yet from computer programmer-CM team
July 28, 2009 at 10:05 PM
Almost a level 31

been in JV forever, been alternating all his favorite recipes!

I already opened the warp stage, everything...but, after weeks of JV can not get passed the competitive store owner, any suggestions?

Using Apple Safari so cant leave a cutie!

Replies

• tangleballlover
    July 28, 2009 at 10:07 PM

Try serving one he'll dislike (Lockjaw, for example) and then go back to serving one of the 3. Also use the Butterfingers Blend. Let me know if that worked :)

• brandee76
    July 28, 2009 at 10:10 PM
    I will try! Thanks
  • brandee76
    July 28, 2009 at 10:37 PM
    Your not going to believe this!!!

The sucker liked the Lock Jaw, even left me 10 chocolate!!!

Of course I died laughing!
  • tangleballlover
    July 28, 2009 at 10:53 PM

ROFL. I have no clue what he doesn't like. I got it with 3 tries. I did the one under the Red Eye twice and then the Red Eye and he gave it up. I was super lucky.

Quoting brandee76:

Your not going to believe this!!!

The sucker liked the Lock Jaw, even left me 10 chocolate!!!

Of course I died laughing!

• brandee76
    July 28, 2009 at 11:41 PM
    Super Lucky! I am like that with most other recipes, took me like ten minutes to get the warp stuff together lol.....Maybe I am destined to always have competition! :)
  • brandee76
    July 30, 2009 at 12:36 AM
    another day...still no recipe. Went to play in the warp for a little, came back to JV, no customers alot in that land. But, still no recipe :(
  • MomOwl
    by MomOwl
    July 30, 2009 at 11:02 AM

I don't know what to tell you. I have served teh computer programer only twice and I got the recipe. I served him a Red eye and then a double shot expresso using Quality beans. But I built up enough money to buy EVERYTHING and levels in PP before I came to JV.

• CafeMom Team
    July 30, 2009 at 11:18 AM

Sadly, the computer programmer just isn't a very good hacker and it can take a long time to get the recipe from her.  We served her over 150 times on our account and never got it at all:(

• brandee76
    July 31, 2009 at 1:18 AM
    I hit level 33 tonight, I started to think it was never coming...and guess what....he gave it me....YEYEYEYEYEY :)

Latte Land

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts