Latte Land

CafeMom Team
New Recipe Contest!
October 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

Replies

• CafeMom Team
    October 20, 2009 at 6:35 PM

Hang tight everyone, we're checking to see what's up with the energy.

` The CafeMom Team

• susela
    by susela
    October 20, 2009 at 6:35 PM

No energy from Worker Bee in JV either.

6:31 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Worker Bee and earned 45 Java Bucks and 65 Experience Points.

• susela
    by susela
    October 20, 2009 at 6:40 PM

JV Lawyer was giving the cinnamon roll ingredient but now it's not anymore.  =(

6:11 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Max Caf XtraPresso for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 315 Java Bucks and 231 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

NOW...

• 6:38 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Max Caf XtraPresso for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 315 Java Bucks and 231 Experience Points.

• JulieMarie2
    October 20, 2009 at 6:45 PM

They won't give the Cinnamon Roll everytime, but I've gotten 2 or 3 so far.

• fgrsk8queen
    October 20, 2009 at 6:45 PM
    6:37 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Java Valley Lawyer and earned 65 Java Bucks and 55 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it will give you Energy every time you serve it!

I did not get any energy when serving it!

• kaidansmylife
    October 20, 2009 at 6:46 PM
  • No energy from the vaca scientist :( but still pretty cool i love these little twists that CM team throws in :)
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • 5:43 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Vacationing Mad Scientist and earned 100 Java Bucks and 90 Experience Points.

• Hipmom30
    October 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM

i got the secret ingredient( The Cinnamon Roll) on my first customer the student. i have been a member of cafemom since september.

• firenicecream
    October 20, 2009 at 6:47 PM

Quoting CafeMom Team:

Hang tight everyone, we're checking to see what's up with the energy.

` The CafeMom Team

• blueflamz
    October 20, 2009 at 6:51 PM

It did not give me extra energy when I used it on the New Mom??? you might want to check that. The beans energy doesn't count. 

3:50 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the New Mom and earned 16 Java Bucks and 30 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 4 Java Bucks!

My extra special beans paid off! I got 9 extra energy.

• heathermichelle
    October 20, 2009 at 6:52 PM

i served it to the lost snow bunny and didnt get any either

Quoting tangleballlover:

I just served it to the Vacationing Nanny in MM and didn't either :(

Quoting andrea96:

I served it but didn't get any energy.

5:24 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Suspicious Brewers Square Police Officer and earned 30 Java Bucks and 40 Experience Points.

• Latte Land