Latte Land

CafeMom Team
New Recipe Contest!
October 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

Replies

• itsallabtthem84
    October 20, 2009 at 6:20 PM

Awsome, thanks team.

Now are you sure it will be more common? LOL

• triciagene
    October 20, 2009 at 6:23 PM

I never saw Mysterioso #8, and I played for hours!  But at 3:14 Pacific time, I got my first Cinnamon Roll.  And I received my second one just moments later.  Hope that's a good sign for this game!  Wheeee!!! 

• ColtsFan1912
    October 20, 2009 at 6:25 PM

woohoo. i got one! :)

but now i want a REAL cinnamon roll lol

• firenicecream
    October 20, 2009 at 6:26 PM

SWEET!

*Pun intended!

• andrea96
    October 20, 2009 at 6:26 PM

I served it but didn't get any energy.

5:24 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Suspicious Brewers Square Police Officer and earned 30 Java Bucks and 40 Experience Points.

• tangleballlover
    October 20, 2009 at 6:27 PM

I just served it to the Vacationing Nanny in MM and didn't either :(

Quoting andrea96:

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Suspicious Brewers Square Police Officer and earned 30 Java Bucks and 40 Experience Points.

• tngrandma
    October 20, 2009 at 6:28 PM

Thank you, I can stay in BS and work on it there. 

THANKS, CAFE MOM TEAM!!!

bouncing mom

• AnnieBannany
    October 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM

Does anyone know yet if the drink made with the roll results in a green drink for whoever it was served to? Or is there only certain customers that it will be green for?

6:29 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Trophy Wife and earned 100 Java Bucks and 90 Experience Points.

I was rewarded for using making a Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll! I got 12 extra energy.

white entry

• tangleballlover
    October 20, 2009 at 6:30 PM

See :(

6:26 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a high quality Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee for the Vacationing Nanny and earned 100 Java Bucks and 90 Experience Points.

Quoting tangleballlover:

I just served it to the Vacationing Nanny in MM and didn't either :(

Quoting andrea96:

• itsallabtthem84
    October 20, 2009 at 6:33 PM

Well went through a EP, plus a refill & got nothing from no one. I guess it is just not my lucky day. Oh well.

Latte Land

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN