Latte Land

CafeMom Team
New Recipe Contest!
October 20, 2009 at 2:28 PM

We just added a brand-new recipe for sale in all the main areas called Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll and Coffee, and it has a chance of giving you Energy when you serve it! Not only that, but it's pretty inexpensive and only requires 8 Brewing Skill to make.

So what's the catch? Well, it has an ingredient, Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll, that you can't buy -- you need to wait for a customer to give it to you. One customer in each of the 5 main areas will drop it.

To celebrate this new recipe, we're making the ingredient drop more common than normal and giving away special rewards.

Click here for the updated details!

Good luck!

---The CafeMom Team

Replies

• jas_momof2
    October 20, 2009 at 6:09 PM

Yay!

I have not seen anyone drop anything yet though - and it's been a few hours...  Are you sure it's on?

• JulieMarie2
    October 20, 2009 at 6:10 PM

I made a good Shackera Shake for the Belly Dancer and earned 172 Java Bucks and 190 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.

• CafeMom Team
    October 20, 2009 at 6:11 PM

We just added it at 6:10pm (the posting time shown is incorrect).

---The CafeMom Team

• JulieMarie2
    October 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM

LOL...maybe I got the first one! :-)  Timestamp on mine was 6:09pm.

• Avarah
    by Avarah
    October 20, 2009 at 6:13 PM

Awesome! Thanks!

And since I have cinnamon rolls in the freezer, my butt thanks you for the 10lbs I'm going to gain over the next 24 horus being constantly reminded of cinnamon rolls! lol

• jas_momof2
    October 20, 2009 at 6:14 PM

Quoting CafeMom Team:

We just added it at 6:10pm (the posting time shown is incorrect).

---The CafeMom Team

Which is why I didn't see anything :)  Thank you!!

• brieri
    by brieri
    October 20, 2009 at 6:14 PM

6:12 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a  and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

She gave me a special ingredient! Click here to find out more. The customer left me 1 Pillsbury Cinnamon Roll.
  • Javajoe365
    October 20, 2009 at 6:15 PM

got my first one on my second customer..... woooo whooo

• 5:10 PM, Oct 20, 2009

I made a good Shackera Shake for the Belly Dancer and earned 172 Java Bucks and 190 Experience Points. I also got a tip of 43 Java Bucks!

• blessed107
    October 20, 2009 at 6:18 PM

I just recieved mine a few minutes ago. Thanks!

• mommy_79
    October 20, 2009 at 6:19 PM

In Percolate Park I got this one

I made a good Espresso Shot for the Student and earned 28 Java Bucks and 56 Experience Points.

Latte Land

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN