Featured Posts
yareli_maddy
Help!How to find clothes
March 5, 2013 at 11:31 PM
How can you afford a great wardrobe? My dh doesnt earn much and am looking for a job. He gives me money but i usually end up spending it on this we need.

Replies

• jellybeanjean
    March 5, 2013 at 11:35 PM
    I am constantly searching online for good deals. There are tons! Buy clearance and end of season. If u aren't worried about following trends to the t u can get some great bargains.
  • Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    March 6, 2013 at 8:19 AM
    Thrift shops =) fun cool stuff and cheap
  • MsMimna
    by MsMimna
    March 6, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I agree shopping online is a great way to get bargains. One of the best places I've found is UrbanOg.com.....great prices!! And clearance racks too.....We have a store called Vintage by Goodwill, it gets all the Namebrand clothing. Also resale and consignment shops are good places to find great used/new clothing. 

• momof3_dll
    March 6, 2013 at 9:26 AM

I second the thrift shops, you can find some very cute clothes. 

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    March 6, 2013 at 2:47 PM

A lot of times you can find great things, even brand new, at thrift shops and consignment shops.  In fact, my daughter LOVES thrift store shopping and is always getting complimented on her clothes.

• melodyhour
    March 6, 2013 at 3:08 PM
    Target and thrift stores.
  • 0Glitter0
    March 6, 2013 at 3:42 PM

i go Thrift Shoppping alot and find lots of beautiful clothes, i havent bought new clothes in many years, i love the challenge of finding thigns too, my whole closet is from a Thrift Store, don't feel bad about it feel great that you are buying and spending smart !

• Chillisarah
    March 7, 2013 at 8:08 PM

I find a lot deals at TJ Maxx.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN