The Beauty & Style Lounge

KelliansMom
Eye cream
February 3, 2013 at 4:02 PM
I'm on the hunt for one. High end or drugstore. What one do you like best and why?
I have some puffiness and fine lines but no discoloration around eyes

Replies

• ToYnyc
    by ToYnyc
    February 3, 2013 at 4:15 PM

my favorite is from philosophy, its sold at sephora its expensive but if you buy the smaller jar its cheaper and a little goes a long way.

• KelliansMom
    February 3, 2013 at 6:05 PM

thank you I will have to check it out :) love the philosophy bubble bath

Quoting ToYnyc:

my favorite is from philosophy, its sold at sephora its expensive but if you buy the smaller jar its cheaper and a little goes a long way.

• sophiesmom07
    February 3, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I love this one,  WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream by Shisheido. It's thick, but a little goes a long way. I wake up with less puffy eyes and I think my eyes look better overall.

The BEST eye cream.  I am sticking to this one.   WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream by Shisheido

• littlemascara
    February 3, 2013 at 10:22 PM

I used to use their white lucent line, they make good stuff.

Quoting sophiesmom07:

I love this one,  WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream by Shisheido. It's thick, but a little goes a long way. I wake up with less puffy eyes and I think my eyes look better overall.

The BEST eye cream.  I am sticking to this one.   WrinkleResist24 Intensive Eye Contour Cream by Shisheido

• blondiemomof2
    February 3, 2013 at 10:25 PM

All about eyes gel is decent from what I remember (clinique)

• MamaSun08
    February 3, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Seacret has an amazing eye cream and a product we call "botox in a box" (not really botox) that reduces fine lines and wrinkles.  The products work really well with fast results (in many cases 15 min).

My mom recently had surgery on her neck and the "botox in a box" reduced her wrinkles and flab in 15min.  I'm a believer!  I have pics if you're interested just inbox me or email me at free2bedohave@gmail.com

Here's the website to learn more.

• Ultra_
    by Ultra_
    February 4, 2013 at 3:19 AM

I use La Prarie, but not every day. Only when I need it. I got it as a prize.

• .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    February 4, 2013 at 8:24 AM
    I'm using Michael Todd Organic Intensive eye cream. I've been using it now for a few months and it's fantastic. It's definitely a product I'm sticking with.
  • pixiemg1
    Amy
    February 4, 2013 at 10:13 AM

I have been using Nuance by Salma Hayek Smoothing Anti-Aging  Eye Cream.  It is nice and thick and seems to work but I am always on the hunt for a better product.

• Christy619
    February 4, 2013 at 10:46 AM

I am using Korres Quercetin and Oak eye cream. I like it so far. I havent been using it very long though, only a couple weeks..

The Beauty & Style Lounge