ToYnyc
What do you think of press on nails
by ToYnyc
January 27, 2013 at 1:14 PM

they look cute but have you tried them?

Replies

• littlemascara
    January 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM

are thos press on of the polish strips?  I love the polish strips, press on seem fine for an event that is just a few hours.

• JakesMom712
    January 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM
    Cute design
  • ToYnyc
    by ToYnyc
    January 27, 2013 at 1:42 PM
    Quoting littlemascara:

are thos press on of the polish strips?  I love the polish strips, press on seem fine for an event that is just a few hours.

no those are the nails that stick on to your own nails, they claim to last a week but a few of mine fell off after a day

• 0Glitter0
    January 27, 2013 at 1:49 PM

i haven't used them in years, when i did it was fun to do

• .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    January 27, 2013 at 2:01 PM

I don't like them.

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    January 27, 2013 at 2:49 PM
    Yea I like the polish strips but nay to nails

Quoting littlemascara:

• sweetmissy_05
    January 27, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Never tried them.

• pixiemg1
    Amy
    January 27, 2013 at 4:21 PM
    No to press on nails.
  • jyofray
    by jyofray
    January 27, 2013 at 4:26 PM

I am addicted to false nails! I don't do the ones that you just peel back the paper and press it on. I like the ones that come with the nail glue.... I get all different kinds for less than 5 dollars... I always get compliments on them too lol I paint my own nails but I am always cutting them short down to nothing since my nails are so frail. They last me a week... and that's only about twenty minutes of making sure the glue is good...then I'm right to washing dishes, doing laundry, cleaning up. I never had an issue (only with certain brands) I refuse to go and pay for acrylic nails anymore like I use to when I can go on ebay or the store and do it myself. But that's just me. :)

• lalasmama2007
    January 27, 2013 at 4:47 PM

I haven't used the since I was a teen.  

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts