The Beauty & Style Lounge

jellybeanjean
Would you call these leggings ghetto?
January 21, 2013 at 2:08 PM

I know they are kinda flashy lol, but I love them! DH just called me ghetto. *snif*

Replies

• .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    January 21, 2013 at 2:09 PM

I wouldn't call them ghetto, but they wouldn't be something I'd wear. As long as you love them that's all that matters! :)

• ae86mommy
    January 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM
    I don't really like the word ghetto. But, I see absolutely no way to make those look classy. Lol
  • jellybeanjean
    January 21, 2013 at 2:11 PM

I mean I'd tone it down with a plain top and all ....I'm not gonna put on a gold bustier top and put my hair up in an extra high pony tail and bust out my extra large hoops or nothing hahaha

• ShutterFreak03
    January 21, 2013 at 2:12 PM

No but they are deff ugly lol no offense.

• jellybeanjean
    January 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM

LMAO 

...ahhhh you may be right but I still love em

Well I'm sure I can do something with it.....maybe not wear them to a fancy steak dinner or anything like that  =P

Quoting ae86mommy:

I don't really like the word ghetto. But, I see absolutely no way to make those look classy. Lol

• jellybeanjean
    January 21, 2013 at 2:13 PM

shhh don't offend the leggings

Quoting ShutterFreak03:

No but they are deff ugly lol no offense.

• Chillisarah
    January 21, 2013 at 2:14 PM

No I wouldn't call them that.

• LNLMommy
    January 21, 2013 at 2:16 PM
    depends on the outfit. People make the clothes so what looks "ghetto" on one person, isn't really "ghetto" on the next
  • jellybeanjean
    January 21, 2013 at 2:21 PM
    I totally agree.... Hope I can pull this one off!

Quoting LNLMommy:

depends on the outfit. People make the clothes so what looks "ghetto" on one person, isn't really "ghetto" on the next
  • MamaMandee
    January 21, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Agreed!

Quoting LNLMommy:

The Beauty & Style Lounge