The Beauty & Style Lounge

Meena20
workout moms
by Meena20
January 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Any moms that workout or stay fit often on here?
I do. I do yoga, pilates, tai chi, breathing techniques, weight lifting, swimming and cardio.

Replies

• ae86mommy
    January 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    I do an hour on my elliptical every night, then work out a different body part. Yesterday abs, today arms? I think lol
  • Christy619
    January 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Not lately :/ I fell off the workout wagon when I went back to work a few mos ago. I really need to get back to it. I do walk a lot. Lol. I love kickboxing and running.
  • .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    January 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Yes, usually 5 days a week.  I'm one of the weird ones that likes to work out. lol ..I just love how I feel after a good workout, so that keeps me motivated.

• mommieofII
    January 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I would like to I am just way busy recently... I pay for a gym membership and dont use it...

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    January 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Yes love yoga and pilates
  • Ultra_
    by Ultra_
    January 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

UGH! Me too! I started finally again this week, but now I have to build back up again to where I was. I can't believe I did that to myself.

Quoting Christy619:

Not lately :/ I fell off the workout wagon when I went back to work a few mos ago. I really need to get back to it. I do walk a lot. Lol. I love kickboxing and running.

• momof3_dll
    January 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I do cardio, weight lifting, yoga and Zumba

• 4girlsinmylife
    February 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I'm at SAHM, & I try to do cardio 3 times a week with 2 yoga videos a week as well.

Oh and jog once on the weekend

• chrisnjoesmom
    February 1, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    I go to the gym 3-5 times a week. Sometimes I do a DVD at home instead.
  • KelliansMom
    February 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

finally getting back into it :) I go to the gym right now three days a week. next week im moving back up to five days i run and lift weights. 

The Beauty & Style Lounge