Featured Posts
Meena20
workout moms
by Meena20
January 17, 2013 at 4:55 PM
Any moms that workout or stay fit often on here?
I do. I do yoga, pilates, tai chi, breathing techniques, weight lifting, swimming and cardio.

Replies

• ae86mommy
    January 17, 2013 at 5:07 PM
    I do an hour on my elliptical every night, then work out a different body part. Yesterday abs, today arms? I think lol
  • Christy619
    January 17, 2013 at 6:02 PM
    Not lately :/ I fell off the workout wagon when I went back to work a few mos ago. I really need to get back to it. I do walk a lot. Lol. I love kickboxing and running.
  • .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    January 17, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Yes, usually 5 days a week.  I'm one of the weird ones that likes to work out. lol ..I just love how I feel after a good workout, so that keeps me motivated.

• mommieofII
    January 18, 2013 at 7:50 AM

I would like to I am just way busy recently... I pay for a gym membership and dont use it...

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    January 18, 2013 at 1:03 PM
    Yes love yoga and pilates
  • Ultra_
    by Ultra_
    January 18, 2013 at 2:30 PM

UGH! Me too! I started finally again this week, but now I have to build back up again to where I was. I can't believe I did that to myself.

Quoting Christy619:

Not lately :/ I fell off the workout wagon when I went back to work a few mos ago. I really need to get back to it. I do walk a lot. Lol. I love kickboxing and running.

• momof3_dll
    January 18, 2013 at 2:31 PM

I do cardio, weight lifting, yoga and Zumba

• 4girlsinmylife
    February 1, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I'm at SAHM, & I try to do cardio 3 times a week with 2 yoga videos a week as well.

Oh and jog once on the weekend

• chrisnjoesmom
    February 1, 2013 at 6:08 PM
    I go to the gym 3-5 times a week. Sometimes I do a DVD at home instead.
  • KelliansMom
    February 1, 2013 at 6:14 PM

finally getting back into it :) I go to the gym right now three days a week. next week im moving back up to five days i run and lift weights. 

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN