The Beauty & Style Lounge

Featured Posts
Cafe Naomi
Ask the Expert: How do you create beauty from within? WINNER ANNOUNCED
January 10, 2013 at 9:47 AM

Congratulations to Lovingmommywife as the winner of the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions - Ask the Expert Giveaway!

Beauty is more than skin deep! Diet, lifestyle - even attitude can impact the way we feel AND the way we look!   

Want to learn more? 

We're thrilled that natural beauty expert, Jessa Blades, will be joining us to answer YOUR questions on how to enhance your beauty, naturally!

Jessa Blades is a makeup artist, natural beauty expert and women's health advocate. You can learn more about Jessa here!

Ask Jessa your questions in the replies below, and you'll be entered to win a $25 gift card from drugstore.com!                                        

Jessa's answers begin here >>

Giveaway rules:
The giveaway starts 1/10/13 at 9 am (ET) and ends 1/20/2013 at midnight (ET) (the "Giveaway Period").

• Enter by replying to this post with an appropriate comment during the Giveaway Period.
  • Multiple entries are permitted and encouraged, as it increases your chances of winning.
  • One winner will be selected in a random drawing of all eligible entries to receive a $25 gift card to drugstore.com.
  • The random drawing shall occur on or about 1/21/13.
  • No Purchase Necessary.
  • Open to US, DC, and PR residents 16 years and older.
  • Void where prohibited. Click here for the rest of the Official Rules.

Replies

• zekthezookeeper
    January 10, 2013 at 11:37 AM

What is the best product for eczema?  I have it on my knees and my shin>

• laylolilah
    January 10, 2013 at 11:38 AM
    Will anything, any type of product restore elasticity in skin on the body? In the case of weight loss, can any sort of cream make the skin on my upper arms and thighs tighter?
  • zekthezookeeper
    January 10, 2013 at 11:38 AM

How can I stop ingrown hairs on my legs, I use a razor to shave about every 3 or 4 days, and I get some ingrown hair bumps all the time.

• mygirls_rmylife
    January 10, 2013 at 11:39 AM
    Hi Jessa, I have been in need of a lotion or cream for my face. I'm 27 years old, a little dry, still get acne and am concerned about wrinkles. I prefer something natural. Any suggestions would be helpful! Thanks in advance!
  • mommacatof3
    January 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM

What is the best product to use for adult acne?

• laylolilah
    January 10, 2013 at 11:40 AM
    Is there danger in using mineral powder foundation? A friend told me the danger of inhaling it, and the resulting damage to your lungs makes it's benefit to skin nor worth it.
    Any truth to this?
  • laylolilah
    January 10, 2013 at 11:42 AM
    Do anti-aging products lose their effectiveness if not packaged in air-tight pump packaging? Do the products that come in jars lose their potency?
  • amom2011
    January 10, 2013 at 11:44 AM
    Can I lose 10 ponds in a week
  • jmetz4
    by jmetz4
    January 10, 2013 at 11:46 AM
    Is there a home made face moisturizer I can use?
  • jenniferlee_12
    January 10, 2013 at 11:47 AM

If you could only give one piece of advice what would it be?

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts