Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Are you confident with your body?
January 7, 2013 at 12:26 PM

I saw this in The Stir - Could you ever do something like this?

Courteney Cox Will Go Nude On-Screen Because She Has One Super Awesome Thing

Posted by Nicole Fabian-Weber on January 7, 2013 

courteney coxMost actresses get naked on screen in the beginning of their careers. They're young, broke, and trying to break into the industry. But not Courteney Cox. Courteney Cox is choosing the path less traveled, and stripping down now at the ripe ol' age of 48. While I'm definitely surprised by this career choice -- and not wholly convinced this is something I'd do at 48 (or, um, now) -- I've gotta say: Good for Courteney!

For an upcoming episode of Cougar Town, Cox's character and her on-screen hubby Josh Hopkins strip down during a "naked day" to spice things up in their marriage. Sex-ay.

Now, since Cougar Town isn't on Skinemax, we're clearly not going to be seeing any boobs or vajay here, but still -- Courteney probably didn't have much more than flesh-colored underwear on during filming. And that takes balls no matter what your age! Cox explained to Us Weekly: "I did know in advance [but] I did not take advantage of the time I had to know. Lighting is everything! I'm not kidding. You could walk into a room and go, 'Wow! I look great today.' And one step further, you're like, 'Oh my God, I look horrible!'"

Truth on the lighting thing, Courteney, truth. But let's get back to her getting naked. I mean, look, Courteney Cox is a beautiful woman, and she weighs about four pounds, so really, there isn't much she needs to worry about when taking it off. But I will say this: confidence, which it seems like Courteney has, is hands-down the biggest thing when it comes to being naked or wearing a bathing suit. You don't have to be the most in shape person in the world, but if you're perfectly happy with how you look, other people will be, too.

To us, Courteney may not have much to worry about when getting naked -- like I said, gorgeous, thin, etc. But I'm sure to her, she's got her issues. I mean, most women don't like their bodies better at almost 50 than 25. So the fact that she's going nude says a lot. It says she's perfectly happy with the way she looks. And it also says she's getting paid a boatload of cash.

Are you confident with your body?

Replies

• Gweneveer
    January 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    I'm pretty confident in my body, though ii don't have a lot of curves. Not confident enough to strip down on camera for the world.to see though, lol.
  • .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    January 7, 2013 at 12:34 PM
    Yes, I'm confident with my body. I'll be 45 tomorrow and feel great. Exercise and eating right pays off at any age. I took a body shot yesterday for my fitness journal. I'd post it, but then again nobody wants to see a pic of my mid section. Lol
  • Rushn311
    January 7, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I am not confident with my body at all but I don't have to prove myself...I am married and he loves me

• thinkpinkBrandy
    January 7, 2013 at 1:50 PM
    Honestly after six kids I have no confidence left in my body looks wise. The only confidence I do have in my body is that it is a baby making factory (8- 10lbs. babies). Well...there is always my personality because my looks plummeted.
  • Bawyada
    by Bawyada
    January 7, 2013 at 4:35 PM

I'm not confident but am going with my husband to a clothing optional resort in Feb! Been there before but each time I really am criticle of myself beforehand. I'm in ok shape but have cellulite pretty much everywhere, I KNOW though that confidence is what is attractive! So I will syke myself up to act confident, and have a good time. 

• Twisted_Halo
    January 7, 2013 at 7:32 PM
    I was never confident with my body until college. I was eating right and keeping active, felt like a million bucks! Theb had kids and let myself go. Before this pregnancy, almost 35 lbs well in way to looking great. Hoping to keep up with the trend
  • Charlotte1608
    January 7, 2013 at 9:14 PM

I am. I lost all my baby weight (finally) 2 months ago and apart from smaller, saggy boobs I love my body.

• blondiemomof2
    January 8, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Not confident enough for other people to see it no.

• Jennifer197042
    January 8, 2013 at 9:45 AM

No I'm not but I'm slowly working on it lately!!

• jenniferlee_12
    January 8, 2013 at 9:53 AM

Absolutely not!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts