The Beauty & Style Lounge

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?
January 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• Bob192
    by Bob192
    January 17, 2013 at 7:55 PM

I feel clean and have more energy.

• BostonKim
    January 17, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I love being healthy for to reasons I have more energy for my 13 month old and I sleep better.

• Kainalu55
    January 18, 2013 at 2:52 AM

Feeling healthy

• mrswillie
    January 18, 2013 at 7:14 AM

The way I feel about myself.

• MamaBear2cubs
    January 18, 2013 at 9:25 AM

I agree

Quoting mstrendygirl:

Being able to have more energy and feel & look better

• natesmom1228
    January 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM

The way I feel.

• dusky_rose
    January 18, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Hugs girl!

Quoting Rushn311:

I've tried and it's never real done much for me....it's been frustrating. I have fibro and it's gotten worse and worse. I know that I just felt good emotionally.

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    January 18, 2013 at 10:17 PM

I love that it gives me more energy, helps me feel confident. And I love that I can do things that I couldn't easily do before--I can feel that I'm getting stronger. Yay!

• RobynS
    by RobynS
    January 18, 2013 at 10:18 PM

Also, I love that I'm setting a good example for my kiddos. :)

• timon95
    by timon95
    January 19, 2013 at 10:40 AM

found a coupon for these pills - will have to try them. a healthier lifestyle helps me feel energized

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts