The Beauty & Style Lounge

Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?
January 7, 2013 at 1:33 PM

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
What do you love most about a healthy lifestyle?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• sukainah
    January 9, 2013 at 10:49 AM

I need to have a more healthy lifestyle.  I'm sure it would make me feel better and happier.

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB
    January 9, 2013 at 10:53 AM

Quoting MamaBear2cubs:

Energy! When I am healthy I have double the energy!

This is so true!

• natesmom1228
    January 9, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Quoting mp3mom:

What I love most about a healthy lifestyle is that I know my children are healthy also; it's also very easy.

I agree!!

• aneela
    by aneela
    January 9, 2013 at 11:29 AM

having more energy

• slw123
    by slw123
    January 9, 2013 at 2:59 PM

I don't need to feel 'beautiful' but I do need to feel good.  Exercise is the key to feeling good.

• TheBabyFactory4
    January 9, 2013 at 4:50 PM
    Being thin
  • AimSnapHolz
    January 10, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Well, I don't really live a healthy lifestyle. But it's empowering to know I'm getting there!

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    January 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM

So true!!

Quoting deedee3849:

I also would say energy! When I eat right and exercise I feel great and have a lot more energy!

• Sisteract
    January 10, 2013 at 9:55 AM

How it makes your whole body and mind feel better; more +

• ceciliam
    January 10, 2013 at 11:06 AM

Staying healthy and having energy.

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Today's “Featured” Posts
More Featured Posts