Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
Would you recommend vitamins to others?
January 8, 2013 at 10:38 AM

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
Would you recommend vitamins to others?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• sanj1213
    I would if I knew they didn't eat a healthy diet. Vitamins help you get some of those vitamins and minerals you don't get from not eating so healthy. Sometimes it's hard for me to get all the vitamins and minerals from what I eat. I know I could add more of a vegetable variety in my diet.
  • Shellness

I absolutely recommend vitamins to others. I also would tell people to go to their doctor to get a full blood workup done first to see if they are lacking in any vitamins or minerals. Many people are and don't even know it. A check up at least once a year is very important. 

• Bmat
    by Bmat

Yes I would, at least tell them what I use if they ask.

• deedee3849

Certain kinds of vitamins ...yes, but not all.

• GwenMB
    by GwenMB

It depends on the situation but I have recommended some vitamin supplements.

• batjmom
    by batjmom
    Everyone is different and eating habits vary but some vitamins I would recommend.
  • momof3_dll

Yes I would but would make sure they consult their MD first in case they have underlying health condtions that I may not know about.

• lalasmama2007

I would if I felt that someone could benefit from them.

• Madelaine

I would if I really liked the vitamins and thought it would benefit them.

• mstrendygirl

Yes i would  it may work for them aswell

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts