Featured Posts
CafeMom Team
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?
January 1, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Strong and Healthy are two qualities which never go out of style. We believe that beauty is something you feel from within and we want to hear your thoughts.

We recently gave 20 moms the opportunity to try the Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Extra Strength Hair, Skin and Nails vitamins. The Nature's Bounty Optimal Solutions Hair, Skin and Nails formula provides extra strength support you need for lustrous hair, enviable skin and strong nails.

These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Always consult your pharmacist or health care provider before purchasing and/or consuming any healthcare products

Tell us...
How important is it for you to feel beautiful?

We can't wait to hear from you!

** The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer, click here.

Replies

• mommyreble
    January 9, 2013 at 1:50 PM

It is really hard for me to try and stay beautiful all the time. working a 8 to 5 job then coming home taking care of my husband and son like cooking dinner, cleaning the house and putting my son to bed i dont really have time for just myself anymore.

• mommyreble
    January 9, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I totally agree with you on this. but sometimes its hard to feel beautiful even on the inside when your a working mother who has to come home and take care of the family as well. sometimes its hard to feel beautiful when your just as runned down inside as you are on the outside.

• Wish2Be
    by Wish2Be
    January 10, 2013 at 12:01 AM

I have never felt beautiful. I think I rely on others to much to do that for me, but either way it never happens.

• AimSnapHolz
    January 10, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Extremely. When I'm having a "bad self-esteem day" everyone knows it. I'm down on myself, and my attitude is bad. When I feel put together and clean, even if I'm just wearing jeans and a t-shirt, I'm noticeably more confident and more enjoyable to be around.

• stacyfingar
    January 10, 2013 at 5:27 AM

For the longest time, I felt like I was in a rut.  I always had my hair pulled back, didn't feel comfortable in my own skin.  Never liked what I saw in the mirror.  Last year, I decided to take control of it.  So glad I did!!  It just takes a little planning at first and then it becomes second nature!  If you want help, join my clean eating support group - it is FREE and can help you get on the right track. Just click below.  https://www.facebook.com/groups/cLEAN.eating.support/

• kellynh
    by kellynh
    January 10, 2013 at 8:51 AM

Agree

Quoting Bmat:

It is important for me to feel beautiful. When I am uncomfortable about my appearance, my posture is bad and I shrink around. When I feel good about myself I stand tall and am confident and outgoing.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 10, 2013 at 10:30 AM

Aw, I am sorry.  Here is an easy exercise you can do, see if it doesn't help you feel beautiful:   Say to yourself "I am beautiful."  "I am a lovable person." "I am smiling about myself." "I am part of nature." "I am a good person." "I love myself."   Repeat several times, then do this about every hour the first day, and eventually say it when you get up in the morning and before you go to bed.  While you are saying it, picture yourself and realize what a beauty you are.  The phrases really aren't all that important, you can make up your own so that you can remember them. But mainly tell yourself that you are beautiful, and feel a glow as you say this.  ((hugs))

Quoting Wish2Be:

I have never felt beautiful. I think I rely on others to much to do that for me, but either way it never happens.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 10, 2013 at 10:31 AM

It sounds as though you are burned out. Not a good situation. Maybe you can hire a sitter so you get some time on your own, or if not, maybe you can find another mom and trade babysitting with her.

Quoting mommyreble:

I totally agree with you on this. but sometimes its hard to feel beautiful even on the inside when your a working mother who has to come home and take care of the family as well. sometimes its hard to feel beautiful when your just as runned down inside as you are on the outside.

• Bmat
    by Bmat
    January 10, 2013 at 10:32 AM

If you can squeeze out even 15 minutes a day where you do nothing but breathe and relax, or do something you enjoy- read, listen to music, brush your hair- it would help a lot. ((hugs))

Quoting mommyreble:

It is really hard for me to try and stay beautiful all the time. working a 8 to 5 job then coming home taking care of my husband and son like cooking dinner, cleaning the house and putting my son to bed i dont really have time for just myself anymore.

• ceciliam
    January 10, 2013 at 11:04 AM

It's very important to me.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN