Featured Posts
littlemascara
beauty as a gift
December 6, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Do you like beauty products as gifts?  Either to give or to get?  If someone gave you skin care for anti-aging for example, would you think "hmmm, is that a hint I have wrinkles?" or would you just be excited to get a new product? 

Replies

• momof3_dll
    December 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I would love it, I wouldn't take offense at all

• Christy619
    December 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    I'm a little bit picky about skincare products so I'm not sure what I would think. Lol. Now makeup on the other hand is a diffetent story ;)
  • MKBeauty21
    December 8, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Really I am a Mary KAy Beauty Consultant and we have wonderful skin care products

• DissieDothe
    December 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Quoting littlemascara:

Do you like beauty products as gifts?  Either to give or to get?  If someone gave you skin care for anti-aging for example, would you think "hmmm, is that a hint I have wrinkles?" or would you just be excited to get a new product? 

If you receive a gift card for beauty products that is acceptable. If someone takes you shopping and buys it for you, that is a gift. If it's an unopened gift set from someone in the family ... okay.

Beauty products are the re-wraps from hell! If it's a jar of anti-aging cream that someone opened - dabbed on their wrinkles, didn't like, it should not become a gift! Goodie bags from hotels and goodie bags under your audience seat at a TV show are not gifts.

• sophiesmom07
    December 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I would love it! I never get any beauty gifts though, but I do give them.  I alw things for myself.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts