Featured Posts
littlemascara
beauty as a gift
December 6, 2012 at 3:33 AM

Do you like beauty products as gifts?  Either to give or to get?  If someone gave you skin care for anti-aging for example, would you think "hmmm, is that a hint I have wrinkles?" or would you just be excited to get a new product? 

Replies

• momof3_dll
    December 7, 2012 at 3:18 PM

I would love it, I wouldn't take offense at all

• Christy619
    December 7, 2012 at 11:57 PM
    I'm a little bit picky about skincare products so I'm not sure what I would think. Lol. Now makeup on the other hand is a diffetent story ;)
  • MKBeauty21
    December 8, 2012 at 4:04 AM

Really I am a Mary KAy Beauty Consultant and we have wonderful skin care products

• DissieDothe
    December 8, 2012 at 1:18 PM

Quoting littlemascara:

Do you like beauty products as gifts?  Either to give or to get?  If someone gave you skin care for anti-aging for example, would you think "hmmm, is that a hint I have wrinkles?" or would you just be excited to get a new product? 

If you receive a gift card for beauty products that is acceptable. If someone takes you shopping and buys it for you, that is a gift. If it's an unopened gift set from someone in the family ... okay.

Beauty products are the re-wraps from hell! If it's a jar of anti-aging cream that someone opened - dabbed on their wrinkles, didn't like, it should not become a gift! Goodie bags from hotels and goodie bags under your audience seat at a TV show are not gifts.

• sophiesmom07
    December 8, 2012 at 10:33 PM

I would love it! I never get any beauty gifts though, but I do give them.  I alw things for myself.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to
other members!
Connect with Facebook or Sign Up Using Email

Already Joined? LOG IN