The Beauty & Style Lounge

Featured Posts
littlemascara
girls are so fun
December 3, 2012 at 2:07 AM

my DD and her friend went their winter dance on SAT night, I usually do their makeup and hair.  it's so much fun.  Her friend has SUPER THICK very curly hair, like tiny spring curls, so I did hot rollers and gave her a Marilyn kind of look, she looked fab! It's so fun having daughters! :)

Replies

• Gweneveer
    December 3, 2012 at 7:56 AM

I agree!!!

I have two little girls.  They are still young (5 and 2) but I LOVE having girls already!  

• FlyingMommy747
    December 3, 2012 at 8:44 AM
    Do you have pictures?
  • DOMTITI
    by DOMTITI
    December 3, 2012 at 10:08 AM
    I agree.. My dd had a dance on Friday. She has become the "go to" girl for fashion. Lol Her phone was blowing up after school! She was dressing her friends! She is my only daughter and I am having a blast with her:) Please share pics!
  • Chillisarah
    December 3, 2012 at 1:30 PM

Yes they are so much fun! I bet she looked like a million bucks. love retro looks.

• ae86mommy
    December 3, 2012 at 1:38 PM
    My daughters only 2 lol but so far she loves everything girly :) I agree, so much fun!
  • erikays
    by erikays
    December 3, 2012 at 1:51 PM
    ^^ me too! I'm new to the girly thing Hehe
  • CocoMama88
    December 3, 2012 at 1:53 PM
    I've got a 2 year old ds and expecting my little girl any day now. I couldn't be more excited :)
  • littlemascara
    December 3, 2012 at 4:57 PM

I didn't take pix, I asked DD to take some at the dance but I have not seen any... plus I'd want permission from her friend.  if I get any I can share I will, they had fun!! 

• sophiesmom07
    December 3, 2012 at 5:49 PM

They are! I have one of each so I get the best of both worlds! 

• jenniferlee_12
    December 3, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    Sounds like fun.

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts