The Beauty & Style Lounge

littlemascara
found a great party dress!
November 15, 2012 at 12:29 AM

we have not been to DH's company party for like 3 years... so decided to go and I've been looking for something new and decided on this, kind of art deco look...  I have the perfect jewelry to go with it too.... way cool hamsa piece in black spinel and this awesome diamond ring, and these spinel feather earrings.  and a simple clutch.

and I found these shoes too, not too high, I have chronic pain and these will hurt I'm sure, but I'll just try to sit as much as I can :)Glitter Twist Sandal - E Fit

Replies

• littlemascara
    November 15, 2012 at 12:54 AM

I made a quick polyvore set, looks a little better

holiday deco party

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    November 15, 2012 at 9:01 AM
    Wow that will look great!
  • CorpCityGrl
    November 15, 2012 at 9:47 AM

I would personally get rid of the necklac and just wear the earrings.  Since there is nice detailing on the bottom of the dress, the neclace might compete with that.

• boshs1andonly
    November 15, 2012 at 10:58 AM

I agree with this. The outfit is really cute though, I'm sure you'll look great!

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

I would personally get rid of the necklac and just wear the earrings.  Since there is nice detailing on the bottom of the dress, the neclace might compete with that.

• littlemascara
    November 15, 2012 at 11:21 AM

nope, loooooooooove that necklace!

• jenniferlee_12
    November 15, 2012 at 11:37 AM

I hope you have a great time.

• .Holly.
    by .Holly.
    November 15, 2012 at 12:20 PM
    I agree, too much going on. Sometimes less is more.

Quoting CorpCityGrl:

• mstrendygirl
    November 15, 2012 at 12:28 PM

very pretty

• babygomez
    November 15, 2012 at 3:26 PM

Very nice.

• amonkeymom
    Amy
    November 15, 2012 at 3:36 PM

That's a pretty dress!

The Beauty & Style Lounge