The Beauty & Style Lounge

Featured Posts
dawnnamarie
Wedding makeup?
October 8, 2012 at 2:51 AM

Yay or nay?? I'm not sure what I think :( its an early may wedding. Yellow and grey for colors.

Replies

• littlemascara
    October 8, 2012 at 4:33 AM

It looks very pretty and natural.  I like that for weddings.  Take some photos out in natural light wearing white and see if you like it and if you think it shows up well in photos.

• dawnnamarie
    October 8, 2012 at 4:45 AM
    Lol dangit. I already washed it off now. I was going for natural. :) but I don't want it to look too bare either

Quoting littlemascara:

It looks very pretty and natural.  I like that for weddings.  Take some photos out in natural light wearing white and see if you like it and if you think it shows up well in photos.

• sophiesmom07
    October 8, 2012 at 9:00 AM

I think it's pretty, but a little too natural. It may not show well in pictures. 

• Chesneychick77
    October 8, 2012 at 12:48 PM
    I really can't see it well. U always have to put more on for pics, especially if they aren't as close up.
  • Chillisarah
    October 8, 2012 at 12:55 PM

I think it's pretty but I would like to see more up close pictures of the makeup too to give you a more accurate opinion.

• erikays
    by erikays
    October 8, 2012 at 2:27 PM
    It's beautiful and very natural looking :)
  • AgapeLove2U
    October 8, 2012 at 5:39 PM

Love the natural look <3 you are beautiful!

• Sarah--L0VE
    October 8, 2012 at 8:11 PM

I agree with sophiesmom07. Maybe a little too natural. You still look beautiful... but I think your eyes should be more defined.

• dawnnamarie
    October 8, 2012 at 11:43 PM
    True. While I don't want it too over the top, I want it visible. Especially eyes

Quoting Chesneychick77:

I really can't see it well. U always have to put more on for pics, especially if they aren't as close up.
  • blondiemomof2
    October 9, 2012 at 2:17 AM
    May want to go a little darker on everything for your pics.

The Beauty & Style Lounge

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts