Featured Posts
Cafe AmyS
Jennifer Garner's hot red dress!
October 5, 2012 at 2:49 PM

Do you like it?

Jennifer Garner Does Moms Proud & Turns Heads in Hot Red Dress

Posted by Lindsay Mannering on October 5, 2012 

jennifer garnerMy obsession with Jennifer Garner continues. She accompanied husband Ben Affleck to the premiere of Argo last night in Beverly Hills and stunned, stunned!, in a figure-hugging, bright red Monique Lhuillier floor-length gown. Just seven months ago she popped out son Samuel and here she is, fit as a fiddle (did I really just write "fit as a fiddle"? I guess my love for J.G. turns me into some sort of wholesome, dimple-loving grandma or something) with not a hair out of place. And can we talk about that hair for a second? It is so shiny and so perfectly highlighted. Jen is a vision. Best part is? She does moms proud.

Jen turned 40 this year. She's got three kids under 7. She's got a career, a husband, and the pressure of a society that won't allow her, a movie star, to look anything but perfect ... and she pulls it off with style, class, and grace.

She always shows just enough, never too much, and wears her best accessory, that big smile of hers, like a champion. And it would seem that Jen's having a real red moment -- just a few days ago she wore a strapless red DKNY dress to her Butter premiere.

Hopefully Jen will continue to be the lady in red -- it suits her, don't you think? And as the holidays approach, a floor-length red gown is never a bad thing to have sitting around in your closet. Stunning!

What do you think of Jen's style?

Replies

• Apr1l
    by Apr1l
    October 5, 2012 at 2:53 PM

meh..looks good on her and yes kuddos for being lady like and not showing off all the goods

• jenniferlee_12
    October 5, 2012 at 8:11 PM
    Love her.
  • erikays
    by erikays
    October 5, 2012 at 8:39 PM

Love her, shes so down to earth and they are red sox fans ;D

• blondiemomof2
    October 6, 2012 at 7:17 AM
    She looks good.
  • Chillisarah
    October 6, 2012 at 1:44 PM

I like her style.

• sophiesmom07
    October 6, 2012 at 7:58 PM

She looks great! I love her and Ben together. 

• la_bella_vita
    October 7, 2012 at 8:48 PM

Love her

• AgapeLove2U
    October 7, 2012 at 9:42 PM

thats a great pic of her

• littlemascara
    October 8, 2012 at 4:34 AM

She looks great, I'd like to see the whole dress since it's floor length

• littlemascara
    October 8, 2012 at 4:35 AM

Quoting erikays:

Love her, shes so down to earth and they are red sox fans ;D

Gotta love the Sox!  Let's hope we don;t have to suffer another 86 years.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts