Featured Posts
Cafe Kelly
Restyle Your Life Challenge Day 1: Compliment Someone's Colorful Outfit!
October 1, 2012 at 4:02 PM

A great tip for adding color to your wardrobe is to pick your favorite colors and make sure everything in your main wardrobe fits with that palette. By doing this you will increase your number of options and reduce feeling like you have nothing to wear!

What's your favorite color to wear? Do you usually buy similar colored clothes or do you buy whatever catches your eye?

simple smile

If you haven't signed up for the Restyle Your Life Challenge yet, you can do so here!

Replies

• Anthonys_mommy1
    October 1, 2012 at 6:11 PM
    Ok i prefer darker colors.... But everyone says i look good in light colors. I need lots of help. I am over weight losing some weight so a lot of colors look bad on me. I want to get into like forest greens and browns for the fall. Maybe some light blue in there too
  • Christy619
    October 1, 2012 at 6:12 PM

I love color. My favorites to wear are greens, greys and reds. I also love vivid colors like cobalt blue and mustard yellow.

• deadlights86
    October 1, 2012 at 6:20 PM
    sounds great but I can't afford any clothes.
  • givenshl
    October 1, 2012 at 6:22 PM
    My favorite color to wear is Black, but I will toss in other colors with it. Right now I am loving greens but only in accessories.
  • marisab
    by marisab
    October 1, 2012 at 6:32 PM

I love purples and blues.I spend so much time looking at price i usually only have afew nice things only.

• kgalvano
    October 1, 2012 at 6:33 PM

i like black blue and bright colors

• MichelleK41
    October 1, 2012 at 6:44 PM

I normally purchase darker pants, etc. because they are suppose to make you look slimming. I do assorted colors for shirts. I love purple!

• goddess99
    October 1, 2012 at 6:49 PM

I pretty much wear pink, my fav color, gray and brown.

• Shalavee
    October 1, 2012 at 7:38 PM

Found out that I love dusky purples and corals. In fact most people look good in these. But there's a lot of black and grey. With green eyes and red hair, green looks good on me too.

• Dawn07
    by Dawn07
    October 1, 2012 at 7:56 PM

I tend to lean towards fall colors. Rusts, greens, browns, deep reds. I also like purples and blacks.

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts