The Beauty & Style Lounge

CafeMom Team
How do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new?
September 19, 2012 at 1:50 PM

We gave 25 moms the opportunity to try the new Tide Total Care laundry detergent.

Tell us, how do you keep your clothes looking fresh and new? Check back soon to hear what moms are saying!

**The CafeMom Team

CafeMom gives moms an opportunity to try our advertisers' products. In return, we ask our moms to share their true experiences and honest opinions. To learn how you can be an influencer,
click here.

Replies

• babyboxfish
    October 11, 2012 at 2:40 AM

i just bought some tide after using arm and hammer for ages, here's hoping!

Quoting NearSeattleMom:

I always wonder if Tide will work better than anything else . . . sounds like it does!

• 4kidz916
    October 11, 2012 at 9:06 AM

Ok so here's my update on the Tide Total Care and a dark laundry load.  My daughter has a red shirt that has a white tank top sewn under it.  The white tank top part had a stain but I couldn't bleach it due to the red part of the shirt.  The Tide Total Care got most of the stain out with the first wash!!!  I was very impressed.  

As far as the smell of the detergent, I think I like the regular Tide scent better but this isn't bad smelling.  It's a little pricey for me to use with every load but I will probably buy it occasionally and use it for loads with stains or wash my whites in it sometimes to brighten them up more.  It's a great product, I just can't afford to use it with every load.  

• 4kidz916
    October 11, 2012 at 9:10 AM

I also used the Tide Total Care to wash a load of towels.  They came out smelling fresh and feeling very soft.  I like the scent of the detergent better after the clothes are washed in it than sniffing it from the bottle.  Again, I think it's a great product but I'll need to check for coupons when I get ready to purchase it.  Thanks Tide and CM for selecting me for this influencer program!

• 4kidz916
    October 11, 2012 at 9:18 AM

I love the Downy Un stoppables.  My favorite is the purple package.  (I can't remember the name of the scent).  I got a free sample a few months back and I want some more. 

Quoting sophiesmom07:

Quoting army_wifey_06:

These samples came with my Tide :)

Have you tried this yet? I've been curious to see how this works!

• goddess99
    October 11, 2012 at 9:44 AM

My mom has used Tide for decades. We use Mrs. Meyers thanks to CM =)

• natesmom1228
    October 11, 2012 at 9:58 AM

I keep my clothes by hanging them right away so they don't get wrinkled.

• natesmom1228
    October 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I would have loved to be picked for this influencer.

• elasmimi
    October 11, 2012 at 9:59 AM

I don't wash them every time I wear them; if they are not soiled, I just let them air out overnight before hanging them back up.

• jessicasmom1
    October 11, 2012 at 10:03 AM

nice review ladies , we can not use tide DD is sensitive to it

• timon95
    by timon95
    October 11, 2012 at 10:20 AM

I use tide occassionally. if i want to keep clothes looking nice and new in this house then i should just keep the tags on lol! it seems as if the kids and dh are magnets for stains and dirt :)

drowning in laundry

The Beauty & Style Lounge