bipolar, depression, anxiety OH MY!

Krystina_Grant
Surgery Update!!
May 6, 2012 at 5:11 PM

Apparently my surgery went very well. I don't rememeber much about the first day, but I seemed to recover pretty well. Though I had nausea a bit - especially when I would walk - and I had pain at the main incision site, but it wasn't overwhelming pain. It was actually more like an ache.

I was in the hospital for four days then the doctor cleared me to go home. I didn't feel great at first, but as the days go on, i'm doing okay. I started driving pretty quick because not driving was driving me insane. But I had done at least four trips to Walmart since and it wipes me out every time and aggravates the left side of my abdomen. I can say that I am missing food, but not because I'm particularly hungry. A lot of it is the smell. I never realized how much you miss food when you can't have it!! But all in all, I'm happy with my decision.

Plus, I have been able to stay on my psych meds which is awesome. I have had no trouble taking them!! THAT was a relief.

Anyway, I hope to be back more frequently now.

How is everyone else doing?

Replies

• Ginais2cute
    May 7, 2012 at 8:57 AM

I am preparing for surgery, empty nest, and thinking about what meds might be good for me. I have ocd as well as depression.

• jochims
    by jochims
    May 7, 2012 at 12:20 PM

Glad to hear your surgery went well for you hugs

• Krystina_Grant
    May 7, 2012 at 7:29 PM

If you told me I'm a bit of a flake and don't remember - what surgery are you having. So far I've been lucky and haven't had to change my meds because they work. But I will wish the best for you. When is the surgery going to be?

• sonnyswoman75
    May 8, 2012 at 10:34 PM
    Im glad it went well for you
  • Krystina_Grant
    May 8, 2012 at 10:38 PM

Thanks! Me too!! :-)

bipolar, depression, anxiety OH MY!

Active Posts in All Groups
More Active Posts
Featured Posts in All Groups
More Featured Posts
close Join now to connect to