CafeMom Group Resource Center

xxJess011911xx
~*The G~Spot*~ Update
December 17, 2012 at 12:59 PM

We are a fun group of women who are bisexual, bi-curious, lesbian and of course those who support those who live a romantically different love lifestyle The G-Spot is not for the easily shy, offended or one without imagination! In here, we will have everything naughty and nice, from stories, games, chit chat, fun and advice. We also have topics on family, kids, friends, recipes, music and so much more!

Due to a high volume of sexual content, you MUST be at least 18 years or older to apply! Admission is very tight nit to secure protection of it's members! You must also be willing to under go our Hot Seat upon your entrance! You will be front and center for our members to ask you fair and reasonable questions in order to get to know you better! A Salute will also be required as well! Further information will be sent to you, should your application be accepted!

The link to the group 

http://www.cafemom.com/group/117953

Our link to the group is posted

we got new games going on

the hotseat gettting to know you 

Playlist you can post your sexy songs

lots and lots of other fun stuff

come check us out at the g~spot

you def wont regret it :)

Replies

• xxJess011911xx
    December 17, 2012 at 1:00 PM

bump 

• xxJess011911xx
    December 17, 2012 at 1:02 PM

bump

• Belle62012
    December 17, 2012 at 1:28 PM

Come check out our group, a  place to feel at home and enjoy yourself.

• IrishGem87
    December 18, 2012 at 12:19 AM

I love the G- Spot! It's always so new and fun!!! And the the group is just so refresshing to see here on CM I mean there is never any drama, never a dull moment, everyone is just so awesome and stands out in there own personality and it makes it all the more fun! I love..LOVE this group! My favorite hands down! Even compared to my own group that I own! This group rocks and if your not apart of it...your missing out!!!

• nothinbutsmiles
    December 18, 2012 at 9:51 PM

BUMP!

• kybelle
    by kybelle
    December 20, 2012 at 9:25 AM

BUMP!

• tattedladybug
    January 4, 2013 at 1:55 PM

BUMP!

CafeMom Group Resource Center

Active Posts in All Groups