CafeMom Group Resource Center

Pink_Sunshine
Siggy Dynasty is here to crown you with Siggies! :D
August 28, 2012 at 1:53 PM

Come join the ONLY Siggy group putting up multiple new offers every single day in addition to the regular weekly offers. We do custom avatars, FB Covers, Photo Siggies, name Siggies, clean Pinups etc. We are a PG13/Clean Siggy group. We also have a resource learning center and a PG13 forum for classy, slightly sexy (no ginormous boobs,butts or nasty poses ever) so what are you waiting for? Come join today and well crown you with awesome Siggies. 

Copycats come with the territory but WE are the original! There are no amateur or beginner Designers at Siggy Dynasty. We only have Experienced to Advanced in our group and again we don't do slutty, skanky, nasty, whorish Siggies period! :D

We don't do corny/themes or parties at all. Just fun and awesome siggies!

Here's some of what we do at Siggy Dynasty.

©SUZANNE WOLCOTT SW6321          ©ISMAEL RAC IRM3017B           ©ISMAEL RAC IRM3017B

SIGGY DYNASTY

We also allow tag buddies!

*Note* do not apply if myself or any of my Admins are blocked/banned from joining your group. Also if you were booted due to failure to pick up multiple times do not bother reapplying. You will be rejected. Consider this your advance notice*

If drama is brought to this post, Im ignoring all individuals causing the drama or posting the rude comments point blank. I'm the supposed "troublemaker" and *I* love drama, yet certain individuals keep finding themselves talking crap on my posts. Seems hypocritical if you ask me. If you have a problem with me, or my group, avoid me and my group. Very simple.

Replies

CafeMom Group Resource Center